PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the winner in the Grumpiest Bird of 2012......the race was close as this grouch only won by 2 votes.....drum roll please....

coming in a very close 2nd was...

Congratulations to Babymakes6 for having the Grouchiest Bird of 2012!

Seems like that one ought to have a consolation prize, lol!

We have the winner in the Grumpiest Bird of 2012......the race was close as this grouch only won by 2 votes.....drum roll please....

clap.gif
Congratulations

poor Betta .............. Married to a guy who wants to get in the shower and leave in 10-20 max......makes life easy around here

I'm a major procrastinator, BUT, I almost always hit my deadline. Usually I'm early, I just take forever to start getting ready. G, on the other hand, is always way early for work, but when it comes to going somewhere, it's usually "Babes, we've gotta be there at 6pm" and when 6pm rolls around, he'll start getting ready. So, I've installed the same thing we all do with my sister... Tell them both that it's 1/2 an hour before it actually is!

I'm a major procrastinator, BUT, I almost always hit my deadline. Usually I'm early, I just take forever to start getting ready. G, on the other hand, is always way early for work, but when it comes to going somewhere, it's usually "Babes, we've gotta be there at 6pm" and when 6pm rolls around, he'll start getting ready. So, I've installed the same thing we all do with my sister... Tell them both that it's 1/2 an hour before it actually is!

We do that for dinner guests who were always late! Lol

Thank you! I only had her for 3 weeks before she died, but she was a sweetheart, just like all of my Cream Legbars!
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom