PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
3,500 added too many zeros
doesn't it feel like that after processing a few
wink.png

hey, you took off the zeros!

Last edited:
trio of juvenile jubilee orpingtons or any other breed I have in late summer/fall

I can tell you as a heart patient at the ripe ol age of 42...now 45 (just) it is the health care staff taking care of you that makes spending EVERY New Years in the hospital bearable....and many many other times for that matter too. I am told I am a quiet and nice patient...maybe sick people aren't demanding I dunno. I just know the nurses know how sick you are or aren't for that matter.... They make the whole thing bearable anyhow. MOST of the time

That is very kind of you to say that... I work in cardiology and that isgood to hear you to say that you've had good nurses... that IS the goal!!

I am so very often terribly ill when I get there....it is nice to have some one who seems to genuinely care about your well being watching over you. I personally have done all sorts of things for my angels that watch over me...

Hope this is competitive?

$40 PP plus large priority box full of plant starts as soon as ground is workable.. your choice mix and match... on my swap page, but some choices are: thornless raspberry starts, jerusalem artichoke, rhubarb, comfrey, english iris, daylily, patriot hosta, dutch iris (but they have grass and wildflowers growing in them, best for naturalizing) others on my swap page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom