PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try again....

$40 PP plus large priority box full of plant starts as soon as ground is workable.. your choice mix and match... on my swap page, but some choices are: thornless raspberry starts, jerusalem artichoke (very cool, tall plant in the sunflower family), rhubarb, comfrey (very versatile, useful plant), english iris (smaller bloom), daylily (large maroon bloom), patriot hosta and other shade plants, dutch iris (but they have grass and wildflowers growing in them, best for naturalizing) others on my swap page

I have a cheesecake...
hide.gif
Hee! Someday we really should have a conference or something, and I'll make one to bring!

I offer one ex race horse that cribs and eats a lot

Or $75 pp

I am in VA which can be annoying but I have a sister in MD whom I would gladly visit if some chicks showed up on her doorstep

I think I'm up?

What will you give me for 6+ Sulmtaler eggs? I have a trio at POL. They haven’t started laying yet. I also have two juvenile trios, and one of them appears to be Blue Wheaten. I am in love with these beautiful birds. I am offering 6+ eggs for spring. Oh, and I’ll throw in 6+ Cream Legbar eggs, too, if they ever decide to lay again.
oops too late

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom