PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely dont have the current offer.............our last offer was during the reverse swap

HOWEVER ............I might be convinced to swap some goose eggs or goslings for the right LF chicks -- just sayin

hunting a few colors of Orps and Brahma

A little bummed
I couldnt stick it out last night;( I was getting all excited with my offer of a little bit of everything :(

Last edited:
It may be easier to go to your own profile and look at "All Posts" you should be able to find your offers that way. Good luck

I guess I worded that incorrectly. I wanted to see others offerings as I haven't posted any yet. Sorry, to be a bit obtuse...Still learning this group and I'm slow on "new" lately. After rebuilding a laptop (and taking apart) down to all the 28 parts, I think I "spent" too many brain cells! LOL

I definitely dont have the current offer.............our last offer was during the reverse swap

HOWEVER ............I might be convinced to swap some goose eggs or goslings for the right LF chicks -- just sayin

hunting a few colors of Orps and Brahma

Are you travelling to Newnan show???? would you have some goslings then.......Then I have an offer for you........ Or will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom