PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah, I was up till 6:30 restoring the kitchen to it's pre-baking-frenzy condition. Didn't wake up till after 10!! The first half hour was all about the kitties today for some reason -- they just all decided to pile on me -- then I had to spend an hour out in the barn with my chickies. It's ten of their's birthday today! (Oh boy was THAT bad grammar
tongue.png
) But ten of them were hatched -- or at least acquired as day-olds -- on Oct. 1, so they are three months old today :) Happy birthday, chickies!

And I might have a few more birthday chicks today, too -- up to three pips now!
wee.gif
One serama, and it looks like one coronation sussex and one barred cochin (tops are turned away from me on a lot of them) And of course I have to check every twenty minutes or so and see if I can see another -- they're so jumbled together in there, it's hard to tell!

Congratulations to everybody who have new baby chicks today! And
frow.gif
to everyone anxiously incubator-watching like me!

Current offer:

Quote: Originally Posted by BHep

Mine On 10654 GLs

My Offers:

8+Serama
or
6+ SFH in 2 weeks
or
6+ Phoenix
or
6+ EEs White AM rooster over 1 wh

Ooh! Whoops! We now return you to your normal programming...

Taking the chit-chat back over to the chat thread. Lurk mode engaged!

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to cpl, madamwlf, kraftyladies, kytinpusher, and all the others who made last night possible. Without your hard work and dedication it would never have happened. It was a great time. Thank you very much
You are welcome! It was fun!
I am out to take care of everything that got neglected yesterday!
hide.gif
See y'all in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom