paypal question ??

poultrykeeper08

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Agawam , Ma
I know this is not the place to post this but so many people on here pay with paypal so i figured my question could get answered .

I paid for some quail eggs and the lady told me i sent an e-check instead of a normal pay pal . How did that happen . Is there a way that i can click out of doing that ?

Once again ,Sorry for posting this here

There's a way to set up your default payment options. You must have yours (or you backup payment) set to a checking account.

If your paypal balance is not enough to cover the item, it will automatically draft from your checking account.

if your backup/default payment option is a credit card, then it will clear immediately and your seller will usually send out immediately.

If the payment is by e-check (off a checking acct) then it takes 2-3 and up to 4 days to clear the bank - just like a regular check - so the seller will usually hold the item until it is cleared the bank to ensure they are actually paid.

In paypal, if you log in - there is a profile link there where it lists your payment options. Also, if you pay straight from a paypal invoice, it asks to pick your backup funding option if there isn't enough in the paypal balance. Add a credit card to the account and then you should be able to pick that.

You have to have a debit/credit card associated with PayPal. Also, during the 2nd step of sending of sending a payment you can choose your funding option. Your bank has to be verified as well.....

Back
Top Bottom