PayPal Swap NEW YEAR EVE Party Games and prizes

I need one of those carriers, I will in the Spring for ure maybe even 2 or 3 of them.
I am thinking you will need 5 or 6.
big_smile.png

Yes, on the honey and I love the carrier.

As some of you might know I LOVE hatching and I might be willing to convert your eggs to chicks if you don't mind paying for the shipping supplies and difference in postage if I can. I will also offer this to to those who claimed from babymakes6. PM me AFTER the 1st of the year to see what can be worked out. Shipping boxes are $5 heat packs $2-$3 and Gro-gel $1. The difference in postage would be $12.-$23 depending on where you live.

I was thinking about that today, I will pm you. Maybe could meet halfway and not ship
hu.gif
just a thought
We could start a chick train to get them out to folks .
wink.png
Anyone interested in joining, PM me and we'll see what we can get set up.

Honey is a FAB prize especially if it's raw!

I want to donate 12+ marans and or OE eggs or I could do 6+ea of my buff fav, OE, and BCMS and an egg carrier that we make. It's REALLY fab for collecting eggs especially when you want to use them as hatching eggs because there's almost 0 chance they'll crack or break. I can custom make it for 18-30 eggs depending on the size of the eggs. i.e. serama, bantam, LF, duck, turkey..... It would be shipped flat packed so there would be a tiny bit of assembly. It's just more cost effective for shipping.
The prizes can be split or combined. Whatever makes most sense to y'all!

That is so cool!

I am thinking you will need 5 or 6. :D

Yes, on the honey and I love the carrier.

I might need one for each breed. I just realized that I need more breeding pens before Spring. Yikes!! I have a few breeds "mingling" in my main flock for now. Poor DH he just finished 4 pens. Now to break it to him I need 4 more. Ok well maybe 8 more but i'llbreak it to him slowly. :lol:

Wow, look at all the fun prizes!! I vote yes on the honey and love the idea of gift card or whatever to a breeder/hatchery, madamwlf... and that egg carrier is VERY cool!! You people are amazing!!

X2 on CasieD's request, would love to see pics of CPL's set up!

Wow, look at all the fun prizes!!  I vote yes on the honey and love the idea of gift card or whatever to a breeder/hatchery, madamwlf...  and that egg carrier is VERY cool!!  You people are amazing!!

X2 on CasieD's request, would love to see pics of CPL's set up!

Ok I'll take some pix. It's not that impressive but the chickens don't seem to mind. We are not planning on living here forever we have a 200 acre family farm 12 miles down the road where we will end up. So most of my pens are portable so they can be moved.

Ok I'll take some pix. It's not that impressive but the chickens don't seem to mind. We are not planning on living here forever we have a 200 acre family farm 12 miles down the road where we will end up. So most of my pens are portable so they can be moved.

Portable pens that's what I would like to see that too!

Honey is a FAB prize especially if it's raw!

I want to donate 12+ marans and or OE eggs or I could do 6+ea of my buff fav, OE, and BCMS and an egg carrier that we make. It's REALLY fab for collecting eggs especially when you want to use them as hatching eggs because there's almost 0 chance they'll crack or break. I can custom make it for 18-30 eggs depending on the size of the eggs. i.e. serama, bantam, LF, duck, turkey..... It would be shipped flat packed so there would be a tiny bit of assembly. It's just more cost effective for shipping.
The prizes can be split or combined. Whatever makes most sense to y'all!

Love this! I bet you will be making more ;)

Back
Top Bottom