peachicks sexingggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jefff120

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 14, 2013
Massachusets
hi about i a month ago i acquired 9 peacock eggs after incubation only one hatched he is about a month old now and is finally getting head feathers the man i got him from said it was a pure bred blue India ut i am not sure on that im trying to figure out if its a male or female help me i reallly want to name m,y baby

this is it with its adoptive brothers and sisters
A month is really too early to sex with any accuracy, another month and we can probably tell you with some certainty. In the meantime I am going to guess male because it seems to have a lot of striping going on, but that can change. Keep updating us with pics and we'll let you know as soon as we can. Pics showing the back and pics showing the chest work best for sexing at this age. Welcome to the Peafowl section!

hi about i a month ago i acquired 9 peacock eggs after incubation only one hatched he is about a month old now and is finally getting head feathers the man i got him from said it was a pure bred blue India ut i am not sure on that im trying to figure out if its a male or female help me i reallly want to name m,y baby

I am a bit confused.. you get the eggs a month ago and only one hatched and it is a month old?
idunno.gif

anyhow if it is indeed a month old i say you got a little boy
wink.png

Last edited:
Hi guys update on the little brat he's about two months old now and I was wondering if anyone knows what six he is

Back
Top Bottom