Peachicks

flyingmonkeypoop

Crowing
12 Years
Apr 30, 2007
Deer Park Washington
We have decided that we dont want our peaflock to grow this year so we are offering the chicks up for sale.

We have 3 'Nepalese' peachicks, all of them are showing the heavy lacing like the mother. They are about half grown, not sure on the sex of any of them, one of them has been displaying.

The other chicks are maybe a month old. There are 4 of them, they are from the India blue hen and look like her so far.

We want $10 each, pretty sure we can ship. I can get pics if wanted.

I just want to see pics of them chicks
big_smile.png

I think the oldest 3 chicks are from june or july. They all look identical in every way from size, shape, color, pattern, tail, all that. I am headed to take some pics, I'm on dialup so it will be awhile for them to load.

I didnt make it to the post office today to find out shipping. We are thinkin maybe $50 or so. I am getting 3 pair of ducks and a pair of geese all in one box from Iowa and shippng is only about $70. If someone can find a site or something for shipping our zip code is 99006. The older peachicks weigh maybe 3 lbs each and the 4 smaller chicks weigh about 1 lb each or so we are guessing, the small chicks are about dove size and the older ones are maybe layer size.

Back
Top Bottom