PEACOCK EXPERT ???? i need help ,,,

yeah I can find and achieve wormer easily
and the climate temperature of our city is 30 to 35 centigrade

only recourse is a vet I think. remember you sometimes no matter what you do you can't save them. I know my place looks like fort knox as to fences over the past 37 years I've spent more on fences than I paid for my 5 acres & 3 weeks ago a coyote got in and took my broody pea hen. couldn't even save the 5 eggs she was sittin'. so, call the vet & hope. good luck. GBA

only recourse is a vet I think. remember you sometimes no matter what you do you can't save them. I know my place looks like fort knox as to fences over the past 37 years I've spent more on fences than I paid for my 5 acres & 3 weeks ago a coyote got in and took my broody pea hen. couldn't even save the 5 eggs she was sittin'. so, call the vet & hope. good luck. GBA
Sorry for your loss... coyotes are hard to deal with.

Vets in Pakistan might be difficult to find, but it's definitely the best thing.

To me the poop looks like it has too much mucus and undigested feed, so I was thinking coccidiosis and/or worms. The peachick is the perfect age for both.

Sorry for your loss... coyotes are hard to deal with.

Vets in Pakistan might be difficult to find, but it's definitely the best thing.

To me the poop looks like it has too much mucus and undigested feed, so I was thinking coccidiosis and/or worms. The peachick is the perfect age for both.

I gave him tyramycine deworm antibiotic

YES TRY DEWORMER AND ANTIBIOTICS HOW CLOSE U TO INDIA? THEY RAISE PEAFOWL FOR FOOD THERE & A PRODUCER WOULD KNOW AS MUCH AS A VET ON HOW TO KEEP THEM ALIVE [ FIT TO EAT ] WHICH IS WHAT U WANT EVEN IF YOU ARN'T GOING TO EAT IT. GBA

Back
Top Bottom