Peafowl acting abnormal.

Ive researched it looked at 1000s of pics cant find anything looks like that. He eats chicken feed and daves bread bagels is his snack. Not alot of greens past few weeks since garden is gone. Nothing it eats looks like that.

The thing on the left looks like a seed sprout, on the left a stem. The pink rock may have passed the gizzard but I don't think vegetation would still be intact. Is there any hay bedding in the pen that could have gotten into the poo?

Unless it was on him. I had the floor swept b4 i put him inside. I snagged him while he was roosting on a perch but he walks through hay daily and could of been some from him sitting down.

Unless it was on him. I had the floor swept b4 i put him inside. I snagged him while he was roosting on a perch but he walks through hay daily and could of been some from him sitting down.

Ah ha. If you look at some wheat straws near the head or base you may find a joint that looks very similar. I think it may have been stuck to his foot or like you said in his belly feathers.

I put electrlyte pack for ducks in his water and gave him safe guard. I wormed him 6 months ago. But he stays with 2 seabrites... Saw the seed and straw and flipped out. I knew be was gonna be a freezer bird i read about getting sent to vet for autopsy when i saw that seed. Hes perkier now has a tighter grip. So glad you gave input on the poop. Everything is normal after another night. Put him outside this morning his grip is tighter. Wierd thought but i was wondering if he knows the cold moon is coming. .... He also weighed a little more..... I love this little bugger. Thank you so much for taking time to help.

Back
Top Bottom