peafowl breeders

karim gh

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 5, 2014
Hi everyone,
I am searching for a peafowl breeder who can ship eggs to egypt because there r no peafowl breeders in egypt

You should check out the Rocking BAB Ranch. They have shipped to many places around the world. I am not sure if they would ship eggs, and shipped peafowl eggs are so hard to hatch just within shipping to someone else in the US, that shipping eggs could be a waste of money for you because they probably would get too shaken in shipping.
Here is their site: www.rockingbabranch.us

Good luck I know in ancient Egypt I think some of the pharos had peafowl so it will be cool to bring them back. :)

You should check out the Rocking BAB Ranch. They have shipped to many places around the world. I am not sure if they would ship eggs, and shipped peafowl eggs are so hard to hatch just within shipping to someone else in the US, that shipping eggs could be a waste of money for you because they probably would get too shaken in shipping.
Here is their site: www.rockingbabranch.us

Good luck I know in ancient Egypt I think some of the pharos had peafowl so it will be cool to bring them back.
smile.png

How long does it take to get mail (shipments) from Europe to Egypt, versus from the US to Egypt? If there's a shorter shipping time from Europe, it might be best to get your eggs from Europe or Great Britain.

I've had some success with shipped eggs, and some total failures. In my experience, the distance and transit time definitely makes a difference. I had a batch shipped to me this summer that arrived with ruptured air sacs. They came from across the country and must have had a rough trip. Wrapping the eggs can keep them from breaking, but as @MinxFox explained, shaking is terrible for them.

Also, another important factor is the time of the year. If the conditions that the eggs will travel through are such that it will ruin the eggs, such as being left in an overheated postal van, that can kill the eggs. I'm also wondering about air shipments -- I don't know how warm the cargo hold stays, and freezing an egg will obviously kill it.

I'm wondering if shipping live birds might be a more successful option for you? Or if you can get birds and/or eggs somewhere in your region, even if not in Egypt itself? There is someone on the list from Kuwait -- maybe that person could tell you how they get birds there?

Thanks u for ur help
I have asked breeders in kuwait but they didn't sell eggs and shipping birds must be whole sale and I think uk not further than Kuwait and I know one who ordered chicken eggs from uk and hatched successfully

I found this website and emailed him and he tell me that he can ship to me but when the spring came that's website is awesome for uk people his price r amazing
www.smithsnurseries.com

Back
Top Bottom