Peafowl hatching eggs FS North FL Blue India's

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Florida chick, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ksohmc/eyes.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ksohmc/Picture089-1.jpg
    OK I have 3 eggs I collected today, but I broke one open to chekc for a bullseye. So this will be for 2 eggs and and extras if they are laid tomorrow morning. BUT at least 2 eggs. $35 shipping Priority w/ Del Conf is included. Paypal to [email protected]
    ADD on a dozen for $12 more.... RIR, Black Australorpes, giant Cochins and Barred Rocks. All eggs are purebred, but our kids put todays in a huge basket, so your guess is as good as mine. LOL
    SO if you want the Pea eggs its $35, if you want the Peas and a mixed bunch of purebred, then Paypal $47 and I will throw in extras. I want to ship tomorrow. thank you

Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
  2. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    Hey he is beautiful!
    Do you have any peacock hatching eggs for sale?
    [​IMG]

3. Florida chick

Jan 19, 2008
    Sorry no eggs yet for sale. I have so many local orders for Peahens and Peachicks I am hatching and growing out a few rounds. BUT I can keep you posted. [​IMG]

4. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    ohh sounds good! [​IMG]

5. mockingbird girl

mockingbird girl Out Of The Brooder

Jun 21, 2007
    Gosh I wish you were closer. I've been looking for a male peacock for my female India Blue... I'm up in NYS though and an 18 hr drive is out of the question [​IMG]

6. Florida chick

Jan 19, 2008
    Oh come on is 82 and sunny here [​IMG] We used to live in Oneida, NY. I don't miss the winters/

7. Florida chick

Jan 19, 2008
    4 Peacocks left at $75 each. Pick up only they are young adults. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  8. Florida chick

Jan 19, 2008
    OK only 2 Peacocks left now, I will drop the price to $60 each Our zipcode is 32052 you can go to Mapquest.com to find out how far from you we are. thank you

9. beefy

beefy Flamingo Daddy-o

Apr 21, 2007
    South Georgia
    what sex are they?

10. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Quote:OMG, that is just too funny! I currently live in Florida, but used to live in Oneida, too!! We are Oneida Indian (well Great-Grandma was), and my daughter was born there. It really is a small world!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by