Peafowl Poop - Normal and Abnormal - Lots of poop pictures

Pics
Hey all. Does anyone know how long runny or watery poop should happen after a 5 day treatment of safeguard? I gave the last doses on the 16th, and one or two of these birds are having watery clear poops today. The others are pooping normally. All look and act healthy and active.

What do you think?

This poo came from a 4 month old peachick, i noticed him yesterday not eating so i tubed him and wormed him, he is so light, he used to be much heavier. He isn't active with droopy wings, everything else look fine.

Last week i tried to put him with some older peachicks, just a few minutes i noticed them pecking on him so i put him back to his old brooder, he is so moody, could this cause him not to eat?

This poo came from a 4 month old peachick, i noticed him yesterday not eating so i tubed him and wormed him, he is so light, he used to be much heavier. He isn't active with droopy wings, everything else look fine. Last week i tried to put him with some older peachicks, just a few minutes i noticed them pecking on him so i put him back to his old brooder, he is so moody, could this cause him not to eat?
How's he doing? -Kathy

Back
Top Bottom