Peahens?

The female Spalding are elegant with their fine head!
Nice hen Dany12, did you produce her? I wish you were closer to us Id love to get a hen like that, very unique,
1f44d.png
Gerald Barker

Yes ....!
Mother spalding 50% split black shoulder and father spalding 70 % split black shoulder .
I don't know why mine is brown because they can be green !

Yes spalding blackshoulder peahens are probably my favorite looking peahen. That and green peahens.

To add to the eye candy here are some spalding blackshoulder girls at Rocking B-A-B Ranch:

Peahens call for very good reasons. Mine usually only make noise to alert the others to danger, such as a big hawk flying over. A peacock during breeding season will start calling if he hears a plane fly over, if you make a strange noise, if your phone rings, etc.

You could always have two peahens!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Yes spalding blackshoulder peahens are probably my favorite looking peahen. That and green peahens. To add to the eye candy here are some spalding blackshoulder girls at Rocking B-A-B Ranch: Peahens call for very good reasons. Mine usually only make noise to alert the others to danger, such as a big hawk flying over. A peacock during breeding season will start calling if he hears a plane fly over, if you make a strange noise, if your phone rings, etc. You could always have two peahens! :D
My peafowl would always call when my phone rings. I made my ringtone different peafowl calls based on calls and text messages.

My boyfriend's ringtone for me is a peacock calling. He said it always startles people haha. One of my phone ringtones has a hawk calling along with some Native American sounding music and it used to scare my peafowl and make them all start honking. I think they are used to it now.

My peafowl would always call when my phone rings. I made my ringtone different peafowl calls based on calls and text messages.

My boyfriend's ringtone for me is a peacock calling. He said it always startles people haha. One of my phone ringtones has a hawk calling along with some Native American sounding music and it used to scare my peafowl and make them all start honking. I think they are used to it now.
Haha! That's really funny to me for some reason. :)

Back
Top Bottom