Peanut’s Adopt-An-Egg Hatch-A-Long

Pics
I’ll reserve you an egg for the next hatch along, since yours is the only one that didn’t hatch this time (I’ll give it until tomorrow to hatch though!)

I know you haven’t seen the eggs yet, nor have I, but what number would you like 1-15 (there may not even be 15 eggs, maybe closer to 12. depending on how many fit under her). I don’t know when you are on BYC so I just want to make sure you don’t miss it. You don’t have to say a number now if you don’t want to though.

I’ll reserve you an egg for the next hatch along, since yours is the only one that didn’t hatch this time (I’ll give it until tomorrow to hatch though!)

I know you haven’t seen the eggs yet, nor have I, but what number would you like 1-15 (there may not even be 15 eggs, maybe closer to 12. depending on how many fit under her). I don’t know when you are on BYC so I just want to make sure you don’t miss it. You don’t have to say a number now if you don’t want to though.
Wow thank you so much! I’ll do number 6 then! Thank you!

I don’t have an incubator. That’s why I count on my broodies to hatch all the chicks! Less work for me, either way, so I’m happy! :)
I’ve done both... I think I prefer the broody (a lot less work) although only one hatched from her. The incubator was super fun to watch them though. However, with the incubator, it was more stressful because it was kind of your fault if they didn’t make it.

Any progress for egg 1? :fl
@Dr Evy you can help me decide between the names Noodles and Kiwi.

Noodles and Kiwi were both chicks from egg 5 and were/are both my favourite babies. Kiwi grew up into a handsome and brave rooster, but died in November last year, a few weeks after Noodles hatched. I believe that Kiwi sometimes visits me through Noodles, as their personalities are both very similar.

Attachments

• 20220501_122856_HDR~2.jpg
    20220501_122856_HDR~2.jpg
    370.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20211110-153947~2.png
    Screenshot_20211110-153947~2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Oooh that probably saves on electricity 😂
Definitely! I don’t need to plug in the incubator OR the heat lamp!

Wow thank you so much! I’ll do number 6 then! Thank you!
Great! You got it!

I’ve done both... I think I prefer the broody (a lot less work) although only one hatched from her. The incubator was super fun to watch them though. However, with the incubator, it was more stressful because it was kind of your fault if they didn’t make it.
No, not always your fault. :hugs Sometimes the chick just doesn’t make it.

I agree though, I prefer broodies- even though I’ve never tried an incubator, lol.

Noodles and Kiwi were both chicks from egg 5 and were/are both my favourite babies. Kiwi grew up into a handsome and brave rooster, but died in November last year, a few weeks after Noodles hatched. I believe that Kiwi sometimes visits me through Noodles, as their personalities are both very similar.
How kind of you!
Those are beautiful birds! :love

Thank you! I like the name Kiwi.
That’s so sad, I’m sorry you lost him :hugs

Back
Top Bottom