pearl gray partridge brahma

I'm starting a project this year to get the Pearl Grey [Isobel] into L/F here in the UK. Its going to take a good few years of work but it will be worth it.
cool.png

we are too!!, we have estimated 2-3 years. Shouldn't be that hard tho theoretically! x

hummmm..... it is almost that to import a Great Dane puppy haha but how many eggs could you ship for that....I would think you would want quite a few to ensure you got a small flock out of it... I mean 50 eggs for 1000$ is about 20$ an egg and a pretty good deal...when I have seen them sold for 50$ an egg for direct imports on ebay ... if I had the money to invest..........
idunno.gif

hummmm..... it is almost that to import a Great Dane puppy haha but how many eggs could you ship for that....I would think you would want quite a few to ensure you got a small flock out of it... I mean 50 eggs for 1000$ is about 20$ an egg and a pretty good deal...when I have seen them sold for 50$ an egg for direct imports on ebay ... if I had the money to invest..........
idunno.gif

I'm right there with ya hun.... I wouldn't even be able to afford half that..especially with the uncertainty of hatching eggs. If I invested that much money and didn't end up with at least a few good birds...my hubby would KILL ME! I don't think I could forgive myself either! Speaking of Great Dane puppies...I'd LOVE TO HAVE ONE!!!

:) my web-site is in my signature :) I have TONS of pictures on my site :)

I am in complete AWE of not only your dogs...but your dedication to the breed itself and to the intense but necessary steps you go through in order to secure a great forever home for your babies. All breeders should be so thorough and invested in the lives of their dogs, their puppies, and the new owners that they go home with. WOW! One day...ONE DAY...I WILL have enough money to purchase one of your unbelievable beauties! Oh my gracious me!
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom