Peas for Sale on Craigslist

Sorry, guess I should have said that they were in CA. Great price for anyone in the are that's looking and it make me think that the $25 I'm asking is too much, so guess I'm gonna lower my price and see if I can sell some of mine.

-Kathy

Kat don't sell yourself short, folks will pay what you ask and if they don't sell it is because the market for them is down.

IMO some folks that only look for cheap birds often times do not have the money's to care for them when they get sick or they are flipping them at least that is how i see things happen around here not just peas but other kinds of birds and animals as well.
idunno.gif

X 2! Also remember that some colors will be cheaper than others because of the availability. Around here fifty dollars for a yearling IB is the norm, guys come up here from OK and buy them and sell them for seventy-five down there. Young hens here are 100, they get 150 down there. The more exotic colors bring more anywhere you are.

Problem is I have 16 that I hatched in June and almost all of my yearlings from last year, so I really need to find good homes for them. Afraid to lower the price on my yearlings because they start to become affordable enough to eat.

-Kathy

Do you have enough males and females to make trios? then you could drop the price just a little and move 3 at a time don't think many would spend that much for meat that cost over a 100 for some birds.

But honestly i do not ask what they are doing with them cause i would never sell any if i wanted to make sure they did not get eaten, plus i eat meat and it comes from animals might not be my peas but it still came from an animal.

I hate the thought of my birds being caged after freedom but i can only hope that who buys them will give the best of care they can just like folks do here.

Back
Top Bottom