Peepers' First Road Trip!

aineheartsyou

Songster
10 Years
May 6, 2009
Dixie, WA
We went to visit our family up in Washington over the long Memorial Day weekend and of course my precious Peepers had to come with me. We brought a lil plastic tote for her to be in while we were in the rig but that didnt last very long. She didnt like being down on the floor, she wanted to be up on or near me. I ended up setting her on the dash when I got tired of holding her and she was quite happy and content there. Here are some pics
smile.png

Sitting nicely watching the world go by
30466_2011-05-27_11-52-47_795.jpg

Watchin mom to make sure I dont go anywhere
30466_2011-05-27_11-58-41_954.jpg

30466_2011-05-27_11-59-28_47.jpg

Nice and relaxed
30466_2011-05-27_14-26-31_284.jpg

Awww, such sweet pictures! You duckie is adorable.
tongue.png

Is that the highway? I wish our highways looked liek that! I'm afraid to drive on our highways.
big_smile.png

Quote:
yup I-84 there is a lot of construction going on pretty much all along it. but that was friday morning so there wasnt very many people yet
big_smile.png

I showed DH and said he should be happy Blue was content in the carrier in the back seat.
He said he hoped you had something under her butt or your heater would smell nasty forever and then some.

Um, sorry, don't mean to be a party pooper, but that's not a very safe way for her to ride. She would be safer in a reinforced pet carrier. I'd hate to see a tragedy if you had to stop suddenly or were hit.

Very Cute
smile.png
Lol, im sure if yall had to stop suddenly while in such a large vehicle she would plop right in your lap lol. We were on I-84 all day saturday and then again on monday, empty roads all day long! it was wonderful
smile.png
I used to have my brats sitting in a dog bed in the passenger seat lol

Back
Top Bottom