Pekin Duck Club!

Yeah when ours was little we let them run around in the living room what a mess lol but so cute :-0 gosh if they ran around right now that would be a big mess lol

Last edited:

Got my Pekin (Puddles) her friend the Chocolate Runner (Splash) and all the chicks moved out of the brooder box and into their coop!! Still working on the run so they will have to stay inside for a few more days. Everyone seems very happy with having more room. The chicks act like Puddles is their mom and follow her everywhere and pile on top of her when they all sleep. I'm glad they are out of the house but a little sad to. It's like I'm sending my kids off to college or something. I keep going out like 20 times a day to check on them.

Thank you mandycarlo!! Unfortunately I think it's because I am in school and I wasn't there for him
sad.png
luckily he has the 2 greatest parents waiting for him
big_smile.png
I'm just trying to stay positive!!

So sorry to hear about your ducks. Wish we could make it better for you. As you say, they are all together now, it just doesn't make the hurt go away. Ducky Love to you all.

My ducks really like it. I do mix oats and wheat with the feed for ducks who are 5 months and older, this reduces the protein content. Ducks on a maintenance feed should have 17% or lower protein content; Flock Raiser is 20%. This has worked out well for my ducks and they all are very healthy but not fat. I put 1/2 cup wheat and oats per 2 cups of feed.

Back
Top Bottom