Pekin Duck Club!

Happy Wednesday my fellow duck parents! Gordie and pipers favorite part of the day! When they get to come out of their house in the morning! It's also my favorite part of the day because for the first 10 minutes they are beyond comical! Hubby isn't too happy about the mud pit they created in the lawn (I knew it would happen but wasn't going to tell him
1f60a.png
) we hosted a birthday party this Saturday! Gordie and Piper loved all the attention they got and enjoyed watching all the kids play in the yard.

The house is wonderful.  And the 4 kids too.  Super cute all four of them.  Do the duckies always kinda hang near the goosies?
.Thank you! They don't always hang out by the geese but since we penned them like this they have been curious about them. Henry tries to get at them through the divider. I really have no idea if he wants to get them or just check them out. We are going to see how they get along without the divider and supervised today. Hoping all goes well!

.Thank you! They don't always hang out by the geese but since we penned them like this they have been curious about them. Henry tries to get at them through the divider. I really have no idea if he wants to get them or just check them out. We are going to see how they get along without the divider and supervised today. Hoping all goes well!

fl.gif
They're all so cute...I'm sure they'll be nice as pie to each other.

Hey everyone! So I have two pekin ducklings under 3 weeks old and I feel like their hungry for more other than their duck starter because their ALWAYS trying to eat everything. What should no give them??

Hey everyone! So I have two pekin ducklings under 3 weeks old and I feel like their hungry for more other than their duck starter because their ALWAYS trying to eat everything. What should no give them??
well, if you have any chick grit (which I never have) or worms or I even noticed that my pekin enjoyed fine cut grass and even weirder it loved dirt! Just straight up dirt from anywhere outside, I think it may substitute for the grit.

Oh wow. That will be interesting. Please brief us after. I hope it goes well too. I guess you'll find out Henry's intentions once the divider disappears for the trial run.

Do ducks only breed in water? Trying to get two Pekins to breed and need to know exactly how to do it.
I am no expert by any means but I have seen them do it on dry land. But I am talking wild ducks. My friend does say that the water triggers his ducks to engage in mating behavior.

Back
Top Bottom