Pekin Duck Club!

I found the decapitated horses quite amusing! Honestly, I peed my pants, I've been having that problem lately when laughing too hard but I still haven't popped and I am freaking enormous. I've been having nightmares about ducks and fish lately so its a relief to know they are doing good!!! We will always love n miss them

I found the decapitated horses quite amusing! Honestly, I peed my pants, I've been having that problem lately when laughing too hard but I still haven't popped and I am freaking enormous. I've been having nightmares about ducks and fish lately so its a relief to know they are doing good!!! We will always love n miss them
I was just thinking about you @duckies1230 Hope you pop soon has to be uncomfortable being enormous lol

Quote:
lau.gif
I have a peeing pants emoticon somewhere...
Please explain the fish part of the nightmares. And if I can do anything to alleviate your stress about the ducks, just say the word(s)!

Lol.... They've been nightmares about dead ducks and fish . ex: I would be in a field with millions of ducks and fish that look like they have been massacerd, I know its weird, I've always had " night terrors" it sucks. Anyhow, I think it has to do with the fact I had to rehome the ducks and we got Ryleigh 3 fish for her Bday and those lil guys didn't make it a month. Never buy goldfish from Walmart especially when they are in a tank with already dead, floating fish. You will not save them, they are already sick.
1f615.png
heck, it was worth a try

Lol.... They've been nightmares about dead ducks and fish . ex: I would be in a field with millions of ducks and fish that look like they have been massacerd, I know its weird, I've always had " night terrors" it sucks. Anyhow, I think it has to do with the fact I had to rehome the ducks and we got Ryleigh 3 fish for her Bday and those lil guys didn't make it a month. Never buy goldfish from Walmart especially when they are in a tank with already dead, floating fish. You will not save them, they are already sick.
1f615.png
heck, it was worth a try

I know what ya mean bout those walmart fish
1f62b.png
poor things. I love the name Ryleigh! So cute! I've got a little duck girl named Riley
1f60a.png

Last edited:
I've been thinking about you and the big day coming your boy is born.

Ah, the joys of pregnancy. Once he's out, you'll need to change him, feed him, change him, change him, soothe him, change him, clean up his vomit, change him... :-D

Back
Top Bottom