Pekin Duck Club!

Hi, does anyone have any Pekin hatching eggs for sale? Thanks you

I need to do something here soon, and I was thinking of asking the same question. With my luck, I'll have fertile eggs very soon. But I don't want to wait to see, and I'm tired of waiting on the two guys looking to rehome their ducks. I'll probably just order eggs from a hatchery. Maybe even just get ducklings. The problem is, the post office is very rough . Dead eggs and babies are common.
I'll send the eggs to my sister, but can't easily send ducklings there.

Last edited:
I need to do something here soon, and I was thinking of asking the same question. With my luck, I'll have fertile eggs very soon. But I don't want to wait to see, and I'm tired of waiting on the two guys looking to rehome their ducks. I'll probably just order eggs from a hatchery. Maybe even just get ducklings. The problem is, the post office is very rough . Dead eggs and babies are common.
I'll send the eggs to my sister, but can't easily send ducklings there.

Are you saying you will sell your pekins eggs? but you wont ship them? not sure what you are saying in your post? Thanks

A few of my girls. Got a pekin pipping tonite. I'm not sure how many I get out of this bad since we had that power outage for 12 hours a few weeks ago. I'll keep you updated

They are fine. She's molting, and it's winter. A lot of people are waiting for their ducks to start back up.
If you look at the forecast, be assured that Saturday is a heat lamp day! I'll refresh frozen water when it is in the teens. Below zero, all bets are off! LOL!
Now, sleep well ... As well as you can. Relax, and dream of foals and baby goats.

They are fine. She's molting, and it's winter. A lot of people are waiting for their ducks to start back up.
If you look at the forecast, be assured that Saturday is a heat lamp day! I'll refresh frozen water when it is in the teens. Below zero, all bets are off! LOL!
Now, sleep well ... As well as you can. Relax, and dream of foals and baby goats.

Lol...thx!!!!
1f602.png

Back
Top Bottom