Pekin Ducks Need Order Help...

audy5000g

Songster
8 Years
Feb 6, 2013
This sight has been great in helping me. So I have another question. I need 4 Pekins for my kids for the fair. Last year I had to order 12 ducks. That was way too many. I could handle 6 but 12. NO thanks!

Anyway, I can't have them hatched out before April 15th per fair rules. Any idea where I can by these with the min being 6?

Oh, great thanks. Rouens are sooo messy. We had them 2 years ago and they did not weigh enough for the fair. So they were set free at my dad's pond. In the woods. And they are still alive! Wow.

That's funny, I actually find my Rouens are not nearly as messy as the Pekins I had before them! Here's a picture of them a couple of weeks ago on our mostly frozen duckpond!

http://www.metzerfarms.com/

You have to pay a minimum price but they will ship smaller quantities. I ordered 4 Rouens from them last spring and they are happy and healthy full grown ducks now!
So it will cost me 63.15 for 8 of them. Uggh. I don't even want that many but is better then 15. I paid 4.42 each last year. This will cost $7.89. But then I wont have to buy as much food. Hmmmm. And if I can sell some on craigslist then my kids will have that to help cover the cost.

Ok, I will do it. THanks for talking me into. lol

Glad to be of help! LOL
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom