Pekin voice sex help!

Ecduck9

In the Brooder
Jun 12, 2021

Hi! I was hoping someone could help me voice sex our pekins. They are 7 weeks old as of yesterday. There is one that is a bit louder and "honkier" sounding, but that's a very recent change. Up until a few days ago she sounded very similar to the other two. The other two don't sound honky or raspy so I'm really not sure!

The one in the center is the one that's loudest.
The one on the left isn't making any noise here, but she/he sounds exactly the same as the one on the right.

Thanks for your help!

I think I hear at least on female.
Yeah I was thinking that the one in the center is likely a female? Is that the one that you were thinking? The other two with the different sound I've gone back and forth on!

Thanks for your help!

Also one of them sound male. My gals make that higher pitched squeak/wheeze but that lower sounding one is kind of sounding drake-y. Any way to get them riled up a little? That's when I find the honk really comes out. Mine will honk for peas

Also one of them sound male. My gals make that higher pitched squeak/wheeze but that lower sounding one is kind of sounding drake-y. Any way to get them riled up a little? That's when I find the honk really comes out. Mine will honk for peas
Oh, good to know! I will do my best and report back :)

Ok, I have an updated video for you! So the one that is the loudest is the only one that is making that sound. The other two have that whistly/squeaky kind of sound! So I guess just...which sound is which!

@Beaglegal, the ducks definitely thank you, they LOVE peas! Lol.

Back
Top Bottom