Penguin Towel

miltonsmom

In the Brooder
9 Years
Sep 22, 2010
Indiana
I'm getting ready for a big show next weekend in Hamilton County, Indiana. I've been making holiday themed items along with my regular chicken, turkey & cow things.

Here's a sample of my latest, quick, inexpensive towel that can be used during the holidays or throughout the year. Great as a quick gift or to brighten your own home during the holidays.

Two penguins going through life together, as penguins do. Simple bar mop style towel, measures 19"Lx16"W

Other holiday towels available on my website will include flying reindeer, gingerbread men, christmas ornaments and maybe Santa's sleigh. They should all be posted by Sunday afternoon, November 21st, please feel free to take a look and browse through the rest of my studio while you are there.

I'm offering this towel and all the other bar mop holiday towels to anyone on the BYC at a lower price than my regular website pricing. And I will do a quote for quantity pricing if you are in need of multiple towels. If you are interested, please send me a PM and we can work out the details.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Back
Top Bottom