Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Blarney, so...what are the Wellies? Boys or girls?
Here's my 2 chicks!

So cute!!!
Missy,,,, you should have taken the egg turner out of the incubator and placed the eggs on the bator bottom at Lock Down,,,, it's hard for the chicks to hatch while in the turner and it makes it hard for them to position themselves if the turner is still running......

Don't know them ~ but I've seen some of their videos before ~ very funny!
gig.gif

Chance and Abby are great! Still as "ball crazy" as ever. They keep me busy ~ but I love them!

They are beautiful. Miss mine...dang GF decided to get a goldendoodle. Yeah that's just as good as a shep bc they are cool....NOT!

Yep! Agree with Ray. What the heck is the turner still doing in there? They can't rock and roll if it's in there. And while we are on you! WOW Shave the legs! What happens come spring? People ask you if your gonna take the wool leggins off? LOL Sorry had to throw my lil piece in there. I foresee a
smack.gif
in my future.

[COLOR=B22222]Missy,,,,  you should have taken the egg turner out of the incubator and placed the eggs on the bator bottom at Lock Down,,,, it's hard for the chicks to hatch while in the turner and it makes it hard for them to position themselves if the turner is still running......[/COLOR]

Turner is not running, and RoPo (who I borrowed it from said to leave it in, it helps stabilize the temps)

Yep! Agree with Ray. What the heck is the turner still doing in there? They can't rock and roll if it's in there. And while we are on you! WOW Shave the legs! What happens come spring? People ask you if your gonna take the wool leggins off? LOL Sorry had to throw my lil piece in there. I foresee a :smack in my future. 
:smack

Turner is not running, and RoPo (who I borrowed it from said to leave it in, it helps stabilize the temps)
OK,,,, guess she has used it in that manner,,, have never known anyone to do it that way,, seems you're getting some hatching.

Hope you plan to give them a couple days in case there are some late arrivals,,,, I've had them hatch over a 3 day period myself.

and, CHAD.............. you knew that was coming,,,, and you deserved it ! LOL How many drinks have you had tonight ?

good luck with the rest of your hatch Missy !

OK,,,, guess she has used it in that manner,,, have never known anyone to do it that way,, seems you're getting some hatching.

Hope you plan to give them a couple days in case there are some late arrivals,,,, I've had them hatch over a 3 day period myself.

and, CHAD.............. you knew that was coming,,,, and you deserved it ! LOL How many drinks have you had tonight ?

good luck with the rest of your hatch Missy !
Drinks!? Who drinks!? LOL funny thing is I haven't had one yet. Eating my dinner and than will have to wash it down. Switched away from the triple sec and vodka for a lil while. There are ebay side effects associated with consumption of that beverage combo. Now it's whiskey and OJ. I have to keep the Oj for the sake of the health benefits lol.

Back
Top Bottom