Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Hey Lisa! How are your Sebbies doing? I got my first egg of the season today! Woohoo!

2. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    ooohhhhh! pretty eggs!

3. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    welcome to all the newbies[​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    LOL "clean up Isle 3" watching taped Total Black Out.... not sure I laughed more with these or DuckDyno! [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    YAY!!!! [​IMG]

I have two! Love those girls, always tell me when they laid me an egg!! VOCAL!! and friendly gals! [​IMG]

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Hello everyone, I haven't been on here much because I had to sell all my chickens. That was sometime before Christmas and I still miss them so much. I look out my kitchen window and think I'm going to see them standing in the barn window but their not there. [​IMG]

I guess you could say I'm from North East Pa.

9. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Welcome! We have just gotten 4 Barred Rock chicks hatched out by our broody hen... how old are yours?

10. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Glad you came back! Even if you don't have them now you can still join in the fun... I'm willing to bet anyone who had chickens once will probably have them again if they can! I'm sorry you had to sell yours. Hope you don't get hit with the foul weather they are calling for, looks like the NE part of the state is liable to get it worse than our area.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by