Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Howdy from just over the East side, Delaware River (in NJ tho
roll.png
) We're 5 min from Easton Pa and are over there almost everyday. I grew up n Warren Pa over in the NW corner, so I'm a Pennsylvanian in my heart.
Lisa

Hey Lisa! How are your Sebbies doing? I got my first egg of the season today! Woohoo!

Hi, I'm from SW PA, in Beaver County...about 30 miles outside of Pittsburgh. My husband and I have three Barred Rocks who haven't laid their first eggs yet. We're watching, should be any day now!
YAY!!!!
frow.gif

I have two! Love those girls, always tell me when they laid me an egg!! VOCAL!! and friendly gals!
love.gif

Hello everyone, I haven't been on here much because I had to sell all my chickens. That was sometime before Christmas and I still miss them so much. I look out my kitchen window and think I'm going to see them standing in the barn window but their not there.
barnie.gif

I guess you could say I'm from North East Pa.

Hello everyone, I haven't been on here much because I had to sell all my chickens. That was sometime before Christmas and I still miss them so much. I look out my kitchen window and think I'm going to see them standing in the barn window but their not there.
barnie.gif

I guess you could say I'm from North East Pa.
Glad you came back! Even if you don't have them now you can still join in the fun... I'm willing to bet anyone who had chickens once will probably have them again if they can! I'm sorry you had to sell yours. Hope you don't get hit with the foul weather they are calling for, looks like the NE part of the state is liable to get it worse than our area.

Back
Top Bottom