Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

And I should be putting more in later in the week!

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Guess what GUESS WHAT!!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!

[​IMG]

Oh YEAH BABY!!! I caught it!! ME!!! I DID!!

3. Blarneyeggs

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    DH, God love him, he, who has never so much as processed a chicken, is trying to skin the thing. He's using U~tube to guide him.

4. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Wish we could join, but unfortunately our 'incubator' is currently still busy with her last batch! [​IMG]

5. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

We have used 20 Mule Team Borax to dry hides... hopefully his will turn out well. Glad you got the bugger!

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Thank goodness Bobbie!!! [​IMG] LMAO thank God for you tube! its not hard to do, and I can smell doing it! I DO NOT Miss trapping with my Dad! They have a very distinct odor don't they!

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I set one or two everyday since last week [​IMG] need to stop, its getting confusing!! LOL

LOCKDOWN ~ SILKIES local only 5 fertile and 1 looks like it died but not sure so I put it in a cup and locked it down too. Quail I think are all infert but I left 5 in the hatcher that are too dark to see through. Harmony is sad about the buttons we really thought they were cute after we checked out some pics of the little buggers.

8. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    I have propane heat. 3 years ago we spent $6000 to heat our house for the winter. Hubby went and got us a wood stove. Now I just have to feed the stove and make sure the fire doesn't go out. Keeping warm is so expensive :(

9. Blarneyeggs

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Wait… what? He's out there in his team jacket…. DANG!

FISHERLADY, 20 mule team borax… Got it! or…I'll go get it…not sure what to do with it. U tube, show me the way….

10. Blarneyeggs

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    $6,000!!! Dang! We spent $600 one month at our old house, we had electric base board. DH called PECO immediately and got gas. He built the house we live in now and put in geothermal.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by