Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    I bet Sally's mystery chick is a faverolles/ameraucana cross. It looks like a fav, except for the darker shading.

2. eweaber

eweaber Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2012
    Lebanon PA
    Is he still available? I am currently rooster-less.I have 2 wyandotte and 6 mixed bantam girls for him to live with.

3. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Someone on this thread said they wanted to get a Swedish Flower Hen pullet. I don't remember who. I have 17 in incubation and 5 chicks. Depending on hatch rate (which isn't good on shipped SFH eggs) and how many of each sex I get, I may have a couple extra in a couple months.

4. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    'bator chicks are 1 week old today!! I'll post pics of them and updated pics of my now 3 week old TSC venture when I get home [​IMG] I believe I have 2 drakes and 2 girls on the khakis but we'll see!

5. kalbach8

kalbach8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2013
    PA
    I come back from vacation and there are just pages and pages from you guys, I can't read them all! Did anyone figure anything out about hosting a PA swap or anything while I was gone?

6. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    We're having a swap? [​IMG]I cannot allow myself to go! Must.....Resist....

7. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Good luck keeping track, I never can.
    [​IMG]

8. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

How about if we call it a get together? If people happen to bring eggs or anything, we can just say it wasn't planned.

9. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    Just got a message that my speckled sussex chicks will be ready to pick up and my other chicks will be in on monday!! yay!!!!
    :) Between the chicks, and the orphaned premie ram lamb i have in the dog crate in the house, people are begining to question my sanity. lol I am too. especially when i was sitting on the floor feeding the bottle lamb and he peed on me.. :/ Oh well. Wouldn't change it for the world. lol Just need more coffee!

10. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Sooo sweet! Why no more fertile eggs? You lose your Roo? or getting out of these?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by