Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. JoanO

JoanO Out Of The Brooder

Oct 10, 2011
    Spring Grove, PA
    Before your BIG day tomorrow. Or is tomorrow going to be "early" and today was just "normal"??

2. JoanO

JoanO Out Of The Brooder

Oct 10, 2011
    Spring Grove, PA
    These are sooooo stinkin' COOL!!

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    They are cool grown! I adore them! I havent put anything on the top of my list since I got them, I cant find anyting I really want! I wanted these sooooo bad!

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Those are so cute!

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    EVERYONE sure they dont need 1 or more FREE 2+ month old Blue cochin roos? I have 3 that have to go. SOMEONE CLOSE SAVE THEM! DH says its not worth taking 3 birds to auction so ugggg I dont want to cull, I know I know its part of what happens with chicken breeding : ( But I dont like the idea even if I dont do it, they are so young.

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

Sally, I posted on FB... I have pullets to go with them..... ;)

7. lclark628

lclark628 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2013
    :oops: I was thinking that too, but my Momma always said if I didn't have anything good to say......(see, I still didn't say it)!:D
    [/quote]

FRACK! When will I know for sure?? (And does anyone want a BR roo, who kind of acts like a jerk?)

8. chickencowranch

chickencowranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2012
    Mt Wolf, Pa
    My Coop
    Quote:Thank you, I didn't even know there was such a place.

9. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    It's really cool. We were gonna use it for projects at school but that fell through so I have ALOT in my driveway out back. My wife loves it (extreme sarcasm)

10. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] Sending good luck vibes your way! Hope they hatch well!
    Who has a hatchery/birds near Erie??? We spend a lot of time there through the summer... would be convenient... hhmmm... maybe I'm better off not knowing!! LOL
    Hope this helps them sell... wish I was closer and more ready for the LF Cochins, we will be getting them soon I hope!
    FRACK! When will I know for sure?? (And does anyone want a BR roo, who kind of acts like a jerk?)[/QUOTE]
    If it is a BR... do you have any pics from the side of the head/profile? And pics of it beside any other BR siblings in the brooder? It looks kinda dark feathered, and hard to judge the comb from the angle of the pic. Our BR pullet is darker than the 3 roos and the comb is smaller, but helps if you have pics showing them together so they can be compared.
    I forget where you are lclark? The BR would end up being a big bird if you want to raise him out a few months for meat.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by