Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I want /need one too!  Have you seen the Crazy Chicken Lady Parking Only Sign? I am getting it, gonna make lots of company laugh!
I'm filing this one! Me to a teee. My mother has even tried to convince my kids not to try to talk to me till after my 1st cup of coffee!

I haven't seen the crazy chicken lady one! Fits me already and I am new to this! May have to get DH on a project! :)

Sally I love the Spitz! They are so cute, can you sex them yet. They have that really funky comb right?
I ordered from 2 places, there should be a roo from each and a few hens from each, but some died frozen from one batch and I dont know if a roo made it or not, I think there are 7-8 total LOL I also got some WFS but am down to 5 of those and cant tell which are roos in either breeds : (

Day 1 of project build a coop from pallets is over. Sort of went as planned... But it's twice as big as I originally wanted... But I found really cool gigantic pallets and crates at tsc! Free, and perfect for building stuff with. I finished the floor today, it's huge, and have to rethink it... A bit big and heavy for the legs I had planned... Think I will have to frame it on some larger pieces for the bottom, then either on the ground, or small legs.
Any thoughts? Legs on coops or on the ground? (Well, on cement blocks at least, too wet otherwise)
Pics are coming :)

Hey CT:

I just found a good source for pallets...my first project will be a dog house. Then a coop.... Be sure to post a couple of pics!!!

somebody,,,anybody,,, Please give me the third degree, because I am seriously thinking about claiming duck eggs on another swap, wonder if I can get them to delay shipment till early july....

somebody,,,anybody,,, Please give me the third degree, because I am seriously thinking about claiming duck eggs on another swap, wonder if I can get them to delay shipment till early july....
Don't do it Wing.... you know by July you'll still be able to get them and you will be ready for them and won't have to worry. Just keep repeating....need to downsize, need to downsize, need to downsize.....

Back
Top Bottom