Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. AUNT KAT

AUNT KAT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    YOU ARE AWESOME! That would be wonderful. Will contact you, and get the price and such! I already have an incubator, and was thinking that I will offer the roos on here to loving homes (I would trust it better- and don't care about $, just want to know they are safe). It would be such a wonderful thing!!! Ok, will message you!

2. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

Lol! That may be a tough one. We all have too many Roos most of the ti me! Glad Blarney can hook you up!

3. AUNT KAT

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    Very true. There are alot of roosters posted on here. But maybe I will get lucky and get a quiet one :) That's what I'll pray for...LOL. When I had my Buff Cochin Banties (Joanie and Chachi), Chachi was so quiet, the neighbors never knew he was here. He just didn't have much of a crow. Not for lack of tryin, but he just didn't. I'm only looking for a couple of eggs, so maybe this will all work out. I do have some friends with farms too..... I'm just gonna have faith.

4. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    Sally Sunshine:
    Thanks for the cute pics. You are a great enabler. lol
    I guess they will have to be on my wish list.[​IMG] Maybe in april when i get the rest of my chicks. :) I think the 23 i have now is good. Some are for friends and family so 10 will leave in a few weeks. Then I can add more. :) Will you have some in April?

5. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

White, white frizzel, buffs and black covered by a white and blue roo! Just haven't gotten my colors all down and breeding pens set! You could get eggs too if you want! Where are you located? I'm in Berks county near Morgantown

6. grandpaw roo

grandpaw roo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2013
    Lanc.Co. Pa.
    For the ones in the Lebanon area.April 20th

http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/1706752.html

Thinks Roots special animal auction is April 13th.
    Roots said last week they had lots of eggs and small lots of chicks.When Roots is going full bore in April and May they will have 1,000's every week.

7. AUNT KAT

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    Hey, Thanks! Blarney is going to fix me up with a few eggs to incubate soon, so I will see how that goes for now, and keep in mind that you have some if I get all Roosters :) Thanks a bunch everybody! You guys are really terrific!

8. AUNT KAT

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    And I definately may have to come to you for some buffs. That was Joanie and Chachi....so that color has a special place in my heart!!! I am in Lebanon, so not too far! Let me know if you get a couple of females!!!

9. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    husband does, likes it

10. annie82005

annie82005 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2013
    Snow Shoe, Pa
    [​IMG]

The girls hanging out on the roost! I love them so!
    :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by