Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I'm probably not going to the York show. Your just down the road I think.
I set the big ones and ate the rest lol. My clan was eating eggs like they were going out of style and of course mine decided against laying for a lil while, so I got some eggs from Wing and I saw really big ones and some white ones and I don't have anything in white so I couldn't help myself.
How much bigger than a chicken egg is a turkey egg? And isn't the tom too big to even get on with the girls? Bruce is planning on coming up this weekend too, you could come over!
I haven't tried the pork slap, I have to be in the mood for a beer. Sally has the legbars, you my friend I believe those are leghorns.
Where are you?
Just saw one that decided my compost pile is a good place for a hole. Gonna rearrange his life with a rototiller!
Bar, horn, whats the difference? They all have legs.

pop.gif

Isnt anyone else going to enter contests for the Easter Hatch, some are open to EVERYONE thats a US member!

REMEMBER HOW EASY SALLY WON ALL THOSE EGGIES AT NEW YEARS!
BREAK OUT THE CELL PHONES AND CAMERAS PEOPLE!!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/741090/the-4th-annual-byc-easter-hatch-a-long

Quote: really like this one !!!
Quote: mostly friendly, and yep i am headed to lebanon, i think sat..
lau.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png
how much farther is chad,,,,i know how to get to lebanon fair grounds but myerstown
hu.gif
would be nice if i could get the truck but the chance of hubby giving up truck on a sat, probly not.
pop.gif

Isnt anyone else going to enter contests for the Easter Hatch, some are open to EVERYONE thats a US member!

REMEMBER HOW EASY SALLY WON ALL THOSE EGGIES AT NEW YEARS!
BREAK OUT THE CELL PHONES AND CAMERAS PEOPLE!!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/741090/the-4th-annual-byc-easter-hatch-a-long
so instead of drunk shopping , i could have done drunk contest...

Hi All! Just an update from a new bee. My babies are getting so big, they outgrew their brooder at 7 weeks but it was so cold outside. We installed the two heating lamps in the brand new coop and moved them outside. They are loving their new home!!! Keeping the temp no lower than 50 at night since they are still so young. But weathering nicely, they actually romped in the snow for about a half hour yesterday... Loving every minute of raising chickens, even getting up in the cold morning to bring them out warm out meal mixed with fruit or yogurt. Yea they are spoiled. Have 8 hens and 7 roos !!!Here is a picture. The Boys( Brahmas) of course took center stage! Still need to re home 6 of them but getting hard because they are soo friendly and lovable. If anyone one is interested let me know!
Are these bantam or LF?

Yes.
Apparently I misread... I seem to be doing a lot of that. :-( sorry. Not really used to the forum, somehow I keep managing to mix things up. I wish I knew people close to me so I could just avoid the online stuff... Not really an easy process to step into.
Sorry

Not a problem at all don't you worry! Better off making a comment then to ignore! :) thanks for the offer ;)

Yes.
Apparently I misread... I seem to be doing a lot of that. :-( sorry. Not really used to the forum, somehow I keep managing to mix things up. I wish I knew people close to me so I could just avoid the online stuff... Not really an easy process to step into.
Sorry

No Worries. It's all good. Where are you? For some reason I think you're near me... are you? I'm a Delco transplant to Chesco.

Last edited:
Nope, youi're not near me at all.

Galgo: I will be at Delmarva, my son is showing banty cochins and BCMs, my daughter is showing Orpingtons

I am sooooo ******. That dang fox is back, walking around my property lilke he owns the joint. I have no idea how the fire the gun... I know, I know, it's all my fault, Missy offered to show me several times. I dunno, the gun is so loud. and heavy. and scary. But DANG I wish I knew how to shoot it right now!

Back
Top Bottom