Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Good Moring! So happy to see the sun! Now for it to melt all the snow and make a nice muddy mess for the animals to play in... They get sheered in one week... Any one want some raw wool? I only keep 2 fleeces now. I kept 6 last year and had WAY too much yarn. Nice and soft and a good length.
How do you take raw wool and make yard?

Hey Wing....I was looking at google earth. Did you know you can get a good look at your chicken pen setup from the top. Maybe use that to plan future pen setups LOL. Print it out and show it to hubby with lines drawn LMAO
that is an updated pic on google, most likely early fall, tobacco wagons are still out.....last time i looked it was a couple years old.

Thanks for all of your good thoughts. We are back home now and all went well. Doctor doesn't want to try a 2nd transplant, so we are having her old Dr. at Duke look over her information and see what she thinks. We trust her opinion and if need be, I guess I will be taking her to NC for surgery. She will be 4 on the 15th and the poor little thing has been through so much already. I just want to make it better for her.

Thanks for all of your good thoughts. We are back home now and all went well. Doctor doesn't want to try a 2nd transplant, so we are having her old Dr. at Duke look over her information and see what she thinks. We trust her opinion and if need be, I guess I will be taking her to NC for surgery. She will be 4 on the 15th and the poor little thing has been through so much already. I just want to make it better for her.

I'm sorry she's going through all of this. Saying a prayer for her.

I'm sorry she's going through all of this. Saying a prayer for her.
x2
sad.png

prayers coming your way! *hugs*

Back
Top Bottom