Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

OMG those things give me the creeps
lau.gif
there are so many disturbing pics of sloths with even more disturbing text on them floating around facebook at the moment LOL
yeah...Hugging that is not what I was thinking....They are very..... unique
wink.png

Really maybe I need to get on face book then : ) I adore them. so slow and covered in algae. I don't mean to creepy ya out
idunno.gif
That is not my style. So if i was hugging one I promise I wouldn't chase ya with it.
Ok I am cool with no chasing
gig.gif
just google "sloth memes" - they are pretty off colour humour, i find some of them funny but the animal itself is still creepy LOL

Thanks...our dogs usually average 12-13 years so she's getting up there. She's pretty old anyway with being a white German Shepard (as far as we can tell).
I'm sorry. I hope she was able to go peacefully, and without pain.

I've given her some of the pain meds I've kept for her. Hopefully I can get a better look at her leg and foot once they kick in...Gonna try getting her into the vet today or tomorrow. I just noticed she has some broken teeth.
But she has been digging up rocks and carrying them around like toys for 11 years... she does have toys and bones, but she loves those darn rocks. Every time I take them away she digs more up
hu.gif

I'm gonna start a batch of FF with her dog food, hopefully if it's soft she'll eat it.
Yes we were lucky and Zebu just passed away in her favorite spot. She was acting a bit spacey and by the time my And 11yrs of eating rocks would certainly be hard on the teeth.

Yes we were lucky and Zebu just passed away in her favorite spot. She was acting a bit spacey and by the time my And 11yrs of eating rocks would certainly be hard on the teeth.
It would make more sense if she did chew or eat them. But she just digs them up, carries them around, buries them and repeats...I just don't get it, she gets new bones every week and will do the same thing. If forensics ever checked her area they'd think I ran a slaughterhouse with all the bones they'd find...

Back
Top Bottom