Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

AAWW!! What breed are they again?? Sorry, I can't remember...

Too Funny! Neither can I! Teeny Tiny bantam Wyndottes, whose color always seems to escape me. And #3 has pipped! There are 6 eggs all together, started with 7, but tossed a clear at lockdown.

DH (who is oblivious to my chicken world) wanted to know, what was peeping in the bedroom... He was HERE when MsLladyHawk dropped off the eggs! Anyhow, after explaining, he's says, 'so let me get this straight, you're a surrogate chicken momma?'. Hee hee I like it. I think it's more like the babysitting Aunt.

Aunt Blarney.

Too Funny! Neither can I! Teeny Tiny bantam Wyndottes, whose color always seems to escape me. And #3 has pipped! There are 6 eggs all together, started with 7, but tossed a clear at lockdown.
DH (who is oblivious to my chicken world) wanted to know, what was peeping in the bedroom... He was HERE when MsLladyHawk dropped off the eggs! Anyhow, after explaining, he's says, 'so let me get this straight, you're a surrogate chicken momma?'. Hee hee I like it. I think it's more like the babysitting Aunt.
Aunt Blarney.
Aunt Blarney!!
gig.gif
I Love it!!! I think you would only be a surrogate if you sat on the eggs yourself... which I would PAY to see!!! lmao
pop.gif

Aunt Blarney.
I think Columbian,right?

Mama, yes, Columbian. I just asked them. They are smart lil guys. How is your hatch going?

Green Dragon totally hooked me up with some cages for the 4H show! Those guys are sooooo nice!!

Last edited:
Mama, yes, Columbian. I just asked them. They are smart lil guys. How is your hatch going?
Green Dragon totally hooked me up with some cages for the 4H show! Those guys are sooooo nice!!
Is Green Dragon a store?? I have heard several PA ppl refer to it, but I have no clue what you are talking about!!
hu.gif

Aunt Blarney.

Too funny Blarney!! I like it. :lol:
Can't wait to see them!!
And, yep...Columbian Wyandotte bantams. Soooo cute.

Back
Top Bottom