Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Ok, i decided a week ago to let my black Ameracauna hen sit on her eggs. Well I was worried I made a mistake cuz she did not sit on them much. So I was gonna get out the incubator and hatch them. the last 3 days both of my black hens wont budge off the eggs for nothing. I think they are gonna hatch them. Looks like 18 eggs total so far. Anyone interested in some Pure black Ameracaunas...LOL in about 3 weeks.

Ok, i decided a week ago to let my black Ameracauna hen sit on her eggs. Well I was worried I made a mistake cuz she did not sit on them much. So I was gonna get out the incubator and hatch them. the last 3 days both of my black hens wont budge off the eggs for nothing. I think they are gonna hatch them. Looks like 18 eggs total so far. Anyone interested in some Pure black Ameracaunas...LOL in about 3 weeks.

Aww ..they would be straight run right lol

yeah!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Yes, Would be straight run. I go to rabbit shows all over Pa. Can transport. I plan on keeping 6 the rest will have to go. Anyone know how to sex day old chicks? LOL Will let you all know once they start to hatch. also plan on hatching again in the spring. Also would swap if anyone has Blue or Splash Ameracaunas.

Back
Top Bottom