Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote: I have an area just like this, it may seem like a waste to buy a product and dump it on the ground, but that is exactly what I do in this spot,,,I buy the PDZ, it is a stall refresher, suppose to take the ammonia smell out of horse stalls, well I just scatter this on the ground and let the birds scratch it in

Can anything else go wrong? 
Our dream house we missed out on 3yrs ago is coming up for sale but next year.  No idea if we can afford it either.  We have to get out of this crap hole.  We are running out of water every 2 days now.  Well, not running out but there is an issue in the line that it keeps losing prime.  I can't stand this stank old woman living with us anymore.  Over 2.5yrs of her and I just can not tolerate her anymore.  We need a 2nd car and can't afford one.  My son is starting to be a real pain again (he is ADHD/ODD and hasn't had meds since last August thanks to the OHs leaving his job).  He's been really good considering but the last couple weeks he's be a real a-hole.  I am hoping it's a puberty induced issue but I can't tolerate him purposely hurting his sister anymore.  Mom wants to sell her remaining horse now - they don't click and he's not a trail horse.  They went for a ride yesterday and he was not well behaved.  I want him, but I can't buy a horse right now.  I have a little fiasco on eBay going on due to a non-paying buyer.

On top of all that... My mom called and my great grandfather is on borrowed time.  I can't say for sure, but it seems like a month is a stretch for him.  We are going tonight to see him.  He won't be coming home like they planned.  It's not good.

I need a mental vacation.  I tossed and turned for hours last night and couldn't get to sleep because my mind is racing.  I am honestly on the verge of some sort of break down.

When it rains, it pours. :hugs

Hey Folks:

I've decided to re-home my #2roo...he's about 10mos old, hasen't ever crowed, but, I do not have enough adult girls to support two boys. He's a Maraduna Basque, that I got from Motherhen,,,,He doesn't have a mean bone in his body but will only occasionally will eat out of your hand...he most definitely needs a free range situation and isn't suited for a pen...I have a situation worked out for him, but, if somebody is interested in good starter breeding stock, that'd be him...PM me if you have an interest....(PS, he has bigger tail feathers, but the fox got a handful of them)

Last edited:
Can anything else go wrong?
Our dream house we missed out on 3yrs ago is coming up for sale but next year. No idea if we can afford it either. We have to get out of this crap hole. We are running out of water every 2 days now. Well, not running out but there is an issue in the line that it keeps losing prime. I can't stand this stank old woman living with us anymore. Over 2.5yrs of her and I just can not tolerate her anymore. We need a 2nd car and can't afford one. My son is starting to be a real pain again (he is ADHD/ODD and hasn't had meds since last August thanks to the OHs leaving his job). He's been really good considering but the last couple weeks he's be a real a-hole. I am hoping it's a puberty induced issue but I can't tolerate him purposely hurting his sister anymore. Mom wants to sell her remaining horse now - they don't click and he's not a trail horse. They went for a ride yesterday and he was not well behaved. I want him, but I can't buy a horse right now. I have a little fiasco on eBay going on due to a non-paying buyer.

On top of all that... My mom called and my great grandfather is on borrowed time. I can't say for sure, but it seems like a month is a stretch for him. We are going tonight to see him. He won't be coming home like they planned. It's not good.

I need a mental vacation. I tossed and turned for hours last night and couldn't get to sleep because my mind is racing. I am honestly on the verge of some sort of break down.
*hugs*
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Our chicken run is a swampy mess. Makes everything stink this time of year. Not good planning on our part, some of the water from the driveway runs into the coop area. Not sure how to get the smell away. We have our coop raised about 2 feet up so the chickens can go under there, I think that's where the stink is coming from. Anyone have any ideas to get rid of the stink? I keep my coop really clean but not sure what to do with this area under the coop. I'd love to close it off, but they are under there a lot to hide from predators, the sun or the rain.
I have used barn lime and PDZ. I get a swampy mess as well. The only flat part of my land is at the bottom of the hill (read mountain lol) It helps with the smell. I also muck (hubby mucks I push the wheelbarrow) out the mess when I can and put it in the compost pile. Don't put straw under there, that makes it stink worse, lesson learned the hard way.

Hey Folks:

I've decided to re-home my #2roo...he's about 10mos old, hasen't ever crowed, but, I do not have enough adult girls to support two boys. He's a Maraduna Basque, that I got from Motherhen,,,,He doesn't have a mean bone in his body but will only occasionally will eat out of your hand...he most definitely needs a free range situation and isn't suited for a pen...I have a situation worked out for him, but, if somebody is interested in good starter breeding stock, that'd be him...PM me if you have an interest....(PS, he has bigger tail feathers, but the fox got a handful of them)

He's maturing nicely.

Mom called back again. He only has days. The way it looks, we may have a funeral as early as the beginning of next week. I was just over last week and saw him. I know he was weak, but he was still functioning and looked good. How did the cancer spread all through his body in less than 6 months? Mom said he knows, he's upset and has been crying. A stubborn man and a man I knew as being kind of cold most of my life (he changed after great gram died) is crying. I always pictured him living until he was 102 because he'd be to stubborn to go.
I told mom that he'll more than likely get mad at me since he's basically on his dead bed... God that sounds so horrible... But, I don't have a pics of the 5 generations with my youngest. I really want to have that memory forever. I was hoping to get the picture at Christmas...

Just joined byc after haunting it for a while. Chicks ordered and I am anxiously waiting for them to GET HERE! Moved to Northeast PA last yr and glad winter has said Goodbye! :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom