Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

With the different cultures, I have one. I was trying to sell some of my eggs on facebook. I had posted I had some extra eggs and the woman wanted 4 dozen and 2 chickens live. I think she is Vietnamese..  I told her I only sell the eggs and I had sold out for the week. (my eggs go really fast when I post them on Facebook groups) I told her I would have more but I don't sell my hens. Then she called and my hubby was talking to her. She was saying she wants eggs, chickens in the eggs, live chickens. I don't know if she wanted to incubate chicken eggs and hatch them out but she said she wanted eggs for eating.

I finally had some eggs to sell to her. I met up with her and she asked again if we had live chickens for sale to eat. My hubby said we do have one, it's a 1 year old rooster for $10. She said next week she will buy him. Yes that is the rooster that we were going to process because he hates me. I have him sold for Sunday. We were having a hard time communicating because of the language barrier but she was happy to have fresh eggs and to get an eating chicken. I am happy he won't be attacking me anymore!

Be sure to get her name and number, she will be valuable to you in the future for culls.

yoga_kitty.jpg

Wing...hope this one makes you smile!
big_smile.png

Oh goodness! PLEASE be careful!
X's 2..be careful!
Its important to say.................I took my inspiration from Sally Sunshines Hinkel Haus!

I followed her general idea about the pallet floor and walls for framing.............and then did some ad libbing as materials and ideas emerged.

Now mine is not done yet and may not have the same wonderful decorative enhancements as Sally's.................plus mine has a different roof................but the basic building concept was gathered from her page! Thank you Sally!

Also I really love to have more windows for light in mine and I enjoy seeing them peeking out the windows too!

I plan to paint mine grey and have some white flower boxes...............make some window shutters................and we found some Plexiglas scrap thing that actually slides right over the two windows in the front for rain and cold days!
Awesome !! Great to have an example, but better to tweek it a bit and make it your own!
highfive.gif

Lighten the mood on this rainy day

hugs.gif

With the different cultures, I have one. I was trying to sell some of my eggs on facebook. I had posted I had some extra eggs and the woman wanted 4 dozen and 2 chickens live. I think she is Vietnamese.. I told her I only sell the eggs and I had sold out for the week. (my eggs go really fast when I post them on Facebook groups) I told her I would have more but I don't sell my hens. Then she called and my hubby was talking to her. She was saying she wants eggs, chickens in the eggs, live chickens. I don't know if she wanted to incubate chicken eggs and hatch them out but she said she wanted eggs for eating.

I finally had some eggs to sell to her. I met up with her and she asked again if we had live chickens for sale to eat. My hubby said we do have one, it's a 1 year old rooster for $10. She said next week she will buy him. Yes that is the rooster that we were going to process because he hates me. I have him sold for Sunday. We were having a hard time communicating because of the language barrier but she was happy to have fresh eggs and to get an eating chicken. I am happy he won't be attacking me anymore!

I have a vietnamese customer who only wants the very small Bantam eggs...I wonder if she's used to quail eggs?
Quote: I was thinking the same thing!!

Anybody near Adams county interested in a young 9-10 week SLW roo? Hoping to find him a home as opposed to a crockpot. He was supposed to be a pullet according to West York agway.
lau.gif
Should have known better. Also hatched some double laced Barnevelders from Ledford line, eggs were from ebay, they are only a week old now, but we may be looking for homes for a couple of those, if there ends up being more than 1 rooster.

Hey everyonee, just thought I'd post some pics of my babies from the last nice days we had. They're getting so big! lol.

Bloo enjoying hopping around on the wood pile : D

Dash , one of the roos we have to give awayy : /

My daughter likes to have tea parties with OEGB's ; ) lol

While I was tending to my hollands....someone wanted to vist.
Ever hear of a chickbit?

Romeo

Juliet

I told youu...lol
The funny thing is, they play along : )

So, the kiddies are looking into 4h here in adams county...(chickens, obviously! Lol) any thoughts, suggestions? They would like to show birds....

Check out:
http://www.poultryshowcentral.com

We just switched 4H clubs, we have a longer drive but our new club is a lot more active in showing. I don't know about the clubs in your area, but Penn Ag manages the ones around here.

Back
Top Bottom