Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote:
How many are there? Is there a rehoming fee?

she has 4 , i think one is a bantam the rest large fowl. FREE...................... the bantam is a oegb/polish mix. the rest i sent her tons of eggs from my stock & floridamamas stock. i think she has a silkie roo also. i will call her and get the colors etc etc

Quote:
I have 2 black & 1 splash Ameraucana hens covered by a Splash Ameraucana roo. I should be getting blue & splash chicks from them. I have hatching eggs available anytime and will be hatching chicks over the next few months. I hatched out these Ameraucanas from eggs both from BYC CottageGarden.

I am located in northern York County. If you are interested just send me a PM.

FREE 2 FRENCH BLACK COPPER MARANS COCKERELS.Hi ,
This is Karen from Ligonier,
Ok, this nasty cock has come after me for the last time! I am so done with him and his brother. French Black Copper Marans, 2 cockerels. Hatched July1st, 2010. One is show quality. One has lesser amounts of proper copper coloring. Both are quite protective of their girls. I need to get them out of the coops before I can maintance the coops. Don't get in their face or get hands at beak level. Wouldn't put these cocks around kids, not pets . Good for a flock which needs protecting. Or eat them, I don't care. Boys would be good for mating to Easter Eggers to get chicks which would produce olive eggs .
email me at [email protected] first come, first served.

Last edited:
those ameruacana roo's are a white and then a grey/silver color. she also has a blue silkie roo & a mix breed bantam roo. all free to whom ever would like them. she is in Montgomery township but she is close to bucks also. if anyone wants them please contact me.............thanks. The white is a pips&peeps offspring
smile.png

Hello from Freeport in Southwestern PA!

I currently have 14 chickens, mostly standard cochins and easter eggers. Lookin' to get some black copper marans hens. I love the egg color on those!

I thought Phil said spring was just around the corner? I guess I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyy around the corner.. LOL

Have a great day everyone.

Jim

Has anyone mentioned that 19HHbelgian & family have agreed to host another Chickenstock in New Tripoli [SE PA area]? Check out the listing in the Chickenstocks, Shows etc section for the latest details.
Last year there were attendees from all over the east coast!

I'm in SE PA, Stewartstown. Just wondering if anyone knows of any rescues/humane societies that will take 3 bantam roosters? If anyone is interested, they are splash with feathered feet (SLW/chochinX) Born 2 weeks before Xmas. I only have 8 other chickens including the father and can't keep 3 more roosters. This was an unplaned hatching, mom hid her eggs, then one day I heard chirping, still can't believe they hatched as cold as it was.

thanks,
Wanda

Back
Top Bottom