Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

The neck roll in rabbits can be tricky, I have a proven buck with a very large neck roll..

Those 2 bunnies look to be old enough to easily turn upside down and check...if you want o turn them upside down and snap some pics, we may be able to help..

LMP, I had a second litter born today, if you want Californian meat rabbits you are welcome to stop in another 8 weeks and get a breeding pair... always happy to enable.... I mean get others started on new adventures....offer open to anyone that would like to get a start in bunnies.

The neck roll in rabbits can be tricky, I have a proven buck with a very large neck roll..

Those 2 bunnies look to be old enough to easily turn upside down and check...if you want o turn them upside down and snap some pics, we may be able to help..

LMP, I had a second litter born today, if you want Californian meat rabbits you are welcome to stop in another 8 weeks and get a breeding pair... always happy to enable.... I mean get others started on new adventures....offer open to anyone that would like to get a start in bunnies.
that sounds great, Thank you so very much!!...and it just so happens that Todd is in that area...will be for quiet some time too, so I will be having a conversation with him about this and see if he is up to getting these pens put together and picking up some bunnies!!!
bun.gif
..because I know I AM ready to start them..nothing like a new adventure!!
A show off.
beautiful as always Troyer!
LMP I wasn't alone or I would have stopped.

I let the girls out to play in the sunshine today. Loved watching them scratch and bask.
okay...maybe next time then...I had the girls out & the dogs..everyone enjoyed the play time , and I enjoyed watching them!...yes, I have pics..too many of them..hahaha, will make i sure take over this thread in a little bit..hahaha
yippiechickie.gif

They were 6 months old in March. They don't like to be picked up.... it's pretty difficult to get them out of their cages because of the way the hatch doors open, would be a lot easier if I could pick them up from above so that I could scoop their feet under them right away. Looking under their bellies when they stand up in the cage reveals only fur.

Since I put the nest box in the other cage this afternoon, that bunny has been really working on a nest though and she laid down for a while just panting (her body looks like that of a panting dog... she doesn't have her mouth open or anything). She hasn't pulled any fur yet, but she is really working on the straw in the nest box.

They were 6 months old in March. They don't like to be picked up.... it's pretty difficult to get them out of their cages because of the way the hatch doors open, would be a lot easier if I could pick them up from above so that I could scoop their feet under them right away. Looking under their bellies when they stand up in the cage reveals only fur.

Since I put the nest box in the other cage this afternoon, that bunny has been really working on a nest though and she laid down for a while just panting (her body looks like that of a panting dog... she doesn't have her mouth open or anything). She hasn't pulled any fur yet, but she is really working on the straw in the nest box.

Sounds about right, I have some that only pull fur 10 minutes before having them.
I would put something in the other cage, just in case. Even just a pile of straw

Huh! That's awesome to find someone so close!! I have a new chicken buddy! :) I swear I'm turning into a crazy chicken lady already! I just came in from spending some time with them. Lol

Crazy chicken lady? Take a number and get in line! :lol:

Got my lettuce starts in today (thank you Home Depot...). They can tolerate a light frost right? As soon as I put the fencing up around the beds, the chickens were going nuts trying to find a way in. They love dust bathing there. Then when I planted the lettuce they were more nosy. Sheesh!

Expecting treats....

Back
Top Bottom