Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. dmccann

dmccann Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    I would like to go to one and try and sell my totes,i just do not know when.Thanks for the imfo.

2. chickenman67

chickenman67 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 17, 2011
    N.W Pa.
    N.W. Pa.

3. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    [​IMG] Hi there everyone, I wanted to invite you all to a poultry swap a bunch of us BYCers are putting on in western MD. Here's our website. http://mdpoultryswap.blogspot.com/ We advertise to the public as well so we usually have a great turnout at our TSC swaps.. we just wanted to kick it up a notch. There will be a BYC table so you can bring a dish and set up a space or just come and hang.

Stop by our thread as well. The link is in my signature line

4. delightfuld

delightfuld New Egg

Jan 10, 2011
    Delaware County Pa
    Cheyney

5. Tiramisu

Tiramisu Got Mutts

May 3, 2008
    Milan PA
    A dog got loose out of East Smithfields Animal Care Sanctuary, if you see this dog http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18688217 please contact ASC at 570-596-2200. She got loose yesterday and no one knows where she went, she ran into the woods and they couldn't catch her.

6. onlyme8

onlyme8 Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm from southwest pa, around pittsburgh! [​IMG]
    It's great to see all the pennsylvanians. [​IMG]

7. onlyme8

onlyme8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Wow I did'nt realize how many chicken lovers live in pittsburgh!
    It's sooooooo cool! [​IMG]

8. zookeeper15133

zookeeper15133 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2010
    SW PA
    Quote:The third Sunday of each month there is a sale at Fayette County Fairgrounds from 8 AM to 1 PM. I am from Elizabeth.

9. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. 3riverschick

3riverschick Poultry Lit Chaser

May 19, 2009
    western PA
    My Coop
    Anyone know where in PA, Pittsburgh area or couple hour drive, where we might be able to buy some chickens that are already laying? Looking for a few Easter Eggers, Rhode Island Reds, and some Leghorns....Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advnace
    ====================
    I have 3 French Marans laying hens and a French Black Copper Marans rooster I am selling. 2 bags of Purina Start and Grow chicken feed takes them. The girls are laying every day. Nice large brown eggs. The boy is from top show lines, slightly failing in show points but should sire nice dark egg layers for you. The girls are leaving because I am working on a color project and they aren't moms of the correct color I need. Let me know if you are interested. I m in Ligonier. I raised these birds from day old chicks. They have never been sick. Marans are cold hardy. Their eggs are considered gourment food in France. They do well in the cold and damp but prefer dry footing, if possible. These birds came as day old chicks from a breeder in western PA.
    Best,
    Karen (you can reach me at [email protected]
    ======================
    Changed my mind and decided to sell them local to here.
    Thanks,
    Karen

Last edited: May 14, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by