Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I took some bantam Cochin roosters, Chad knows who I am speaking of....................they went for .25, twenty-five cents a piece. Holy blank blank blankity blank...........YES, sorry, I was busy all day! There wasn't much there so I was hoping for better prices. No such luck.............
Wow! The wicked lil midget biker gang!

Same here atleast I'm not the only tall one!!
smile.png
No wonder they all said I was 8' tall. Most of them are around the 5' mark lol

Send them to me, NewtoFarming....then I won't have to worry about the incubator!

LOL...I think the broody fairy visited my flock because I have not needed a bator for about 2 years now and always had too many chicks! Even my leghorns go broody. I thought they would stop with the colder weather but some just won't give up!

Not far from me I'm 10 min at the most fom Morgantown!

We'll be in Honeybrook on Saturday for 4H, not far from Morgantown at all.

I have sort of decided what is going into the incubator for NYHatchalong.  Coronation Sussex, Mottled Java, and/or Black Australorp.................... now to see who will have them available!

Wow! Great list of breeds! Where will you find them so quick?

I have sort of decided what is going into the incubator for NYHatchalong. Coronation Sussex, Mottled Java, and/or Black Australorp.................... now to see who will have them available!

That sounds like a fun mix!!

My eggs are going in this morning and then I am switching it off until Easter.

No, really......

What?! Well now, if Momma is allowed to be 5' 6", then I'll be ahhh 5' 10". These are 'Internet heights' right?
And Momma....turning the bator off till spring? What kind of nonsense is that?
No really! I am actually 5'6 1/2"!!!

I know! I was not supposed to turn it back on at all this winter, but I am sneaking one in... lol

I just paid for my daughters Yule present. Two fluffy white silkie pullets. She is going to be so happy. Now, how do I hide them for 3 weeks???? LMAO!

No, down in the southeastern part of the state...Chester County. Only about 45 minutes from Philadelphia.
Oh! So You are closer to me!! Im in between Easton and Bethlehem. NE right on the border of NJ/PA. I'm an hour and 10 from philadelphia
Where in Chester county? I'm in Berks but close to Chester
Whaoo!! Another one!
MsLadyHawke is about 5-10 minutes from me. : ). We are near Downingtown.
:) Wow! I guess there is more here, than I thought!
No wonder they all said I was 8' tall. Most of them are around the 5' mark lol
LOL!! Yes! Anyone over 5'6 to me is a giant. LOL!! Hurts my neck!

Ok ya'll, I need incubation advice. My house is laid out extremely weird! In the main house on the first floor I have my kitchen, living room, and master bedroom. Upstairs are the 2 bedrooms for the kids (who aren't living here, but are here every weekday before and after school) In the back part of the house is my dining room, computer room and spare bedroom. We close this part of the house off with sliding glass doors as it's usually 5-10 degrees cooler in there. (With the kids out of the house, I've actually caved and Fiancee and I generally eat dinner in the living room *shudders*) We also have a ground level basement. As in, you can walk outside from the back of it. This is where my brooder is.

So here is my question: WHERE do I put my incubator? I was thinking on the kitchen table (not used for eating, I have my "small" appliances on it and move them as needed to use. There is a grow light over this table that I can turn off and on. The 2nd option is I have a window height dresser in my dining room that I have dead plants on. I could put it there, I would just have to go around the dining room tables (yes I have 2.....long story). Third option is the computer room. It has a window and a skylight.

Back
Top Bottom