Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

...so...captain jack sparrow bit my son when he went to let them out of the coop. He was petting the brahma and when he stood up, captain jack bit him in the leg. Smh. I don't know what to do with him as he tried to do that to me yesterday, but I thought it was because he saw something shiny.

...so...captain jack sparrow bit my son when he went to let them out of the coop. He was petting the brahma and when he stood up, captain jack bit him in the leg. Smh. I don't know what to do with him as he tried to do that to me yesterday, but I thought it was because he saw something shiny.
See if he bites your front bumper as you drive at him at a high rate of speed ...

frow.gif
Good Morning All!! Hope everyone has a great Friday. I'm so busy getting ready for Easter and my Easter Hatch chicks have started peeping from their eggs. House has to be cleaned, a man is coming for Seramas first thing in the morning.
barnie.gif
Probably won't be on much this whole weekend, but I'll certainly try to check in. I don't want to get too far behind and have 1,000 posts to go through. Have a great morning.

GET RID OF HIM!!!! A.S.A.P! I had a roo, my favorite one, that turned evil over night it seems. I know people say to try and teach him who's boss, but if you have kids I wouldn't risk it. A couple months ago my S.O.B. took a flying leap at my daughter, feet first, and left a long scratch across her face straight across her eyelid. I cringe to think what could've happened. My roo , btw, never bit anyone. Still evil though!

I have a door! This means less chickens in my house by the end of tomorrow! (Those darn 6wk old chickens STINK!). Still lots of work to do though....have to make a chicken door and build the auto door. Run the electric. Cover any holes in the eaves with hardware cloth. Cover the windows. Figure out how to enclose under the coop (Um, don't build a coop when the ground is frozen or you end up with the door 18" above the ground). Build a deck/steps so I can actually get into it. Order/install the door handle. Install poop boards and roosts. Build the PVC waterer and feeder.

And DH bought a solar panel for the roof yesterday! So I guess that has to be tied into the "electric" plans.

YAY :)

I have a door! This means less chickens in my house by the end of tomorrow! (Those darn 6wk old chickens STINK!). Still lots of work to do though....have to make a chicken door and build the auto door. Run the electric. Cover any holes in the eaves with hardware cloth. Cover the windows. Figure out how to enclose under the coop (Um, don't build a coop when the ground is frozen or you end up with the door 18" above the ground). Build a deck/steps so I can actually get into it. Order/install the door handle. Install poop boards and roosts. Build the PVC waterer and feeder.

And DH bought a solar panel for the roof yesterday! So I guess that has to be tied into the "electric" plans.

YAY :)

Keep up the great work!

Apply the Louisville slugger....or I hear a sand wedge works well too....

Back
Top Bottom