Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I should really stay away from pinterest,,,hubby gets a little antsy when I hand him projects.....

ballons with glow sticks in them

we have old tractor tires and I need a duck pond..

just liked this one

jello shot with a handle,,,must remember this

i am pretty sure nothing wants to live in my shoes.

great little fruit cups

does glow in the dark paint really work this well.
Those are some awesome ideas, I really love the tractor tire pond, and jello shot ideas.

I spent the day building bottoms and platforms for my breeding pens. I also built a 8'x22"x22" brooder for in the sunroom. In order to build the bottoms and platforms, we had to clean out some of the shed. Cleaned out the old dog kennel for the KCs. I really and beat. I am ready for a hot tea, a steaming bath and my bed. It's still a dump, but we are getting there. We are still dealing with the other peoples' junk and garbage. This shed was used as a dumpster for all the household garbage - literally. Dewey said I can have the shed for a chicken coop since it has electricity and it's close to the house. The back left corner will be 4 or 5 pens for the LFs and a grow out pen. The right, where the cages are now, will be where my feed and shaving will be. The front right will be cleaned out and shelves removed (man door and cat door is behind the shelves) for more small breeding pens like I have now. I will have 2 pen setups like on the left front in that corner. I may even build another row up the middle in the front. The brooder ducks got moved outside to the Chinchilla cage. KCs in their Dogloo and the dog kennel. Hey, I can't put them in with the older ducks and geese yet. At least this is easy to clean - just hose it! And then the new brooder...
Looks awesome!

I spent the day building bottoms and platforms for my breeding pens. I also built a 8'x22"x22" brooder for in the sunroom. In order to build the bottoms and platforms, we had to clean out some of the shed. Cleaned out the old dog kennel for the KCs. I really and beat. I am ready for a hot tea, a steaming bath and my bed. It's still a dump, but we are getting there. We are still dealing with the other peoples' junk and garbage. This shed was used as a dumpster for all the household garbage - literally. Dewey said I can have the shed for a chicken coop since it has electricity and it's close to the house. The back left corner will be 4 or 5 pens for the LFs and a grow out pen. The right, where the cages are now, will be where my feed and shaving will be. The front right will be cleaned out and shelves removed (man door and cat door is behind the shelves) for more small breeding pens like I have now. I will have 2 pen setups like on the left front in that corner. I may even build another row up the middle in the front. The brooder ducks got moved outside to the Chinchilla cage. KCs in their Dogloo and the dog kennel. Hey, I can't put them in with the older ducks and geese yet. At least this is easy to clean - just hose it! And then the new brooder...
Amazing! Good job!

I should really stay away from pinterest,,,hubby gets a little antsy when I hand him projects.....
Sounds like my Mom finding projects for my stepdad!! LOL

Like this one, will have to watch out for tractor tires (and show pic to my Mom!!
gig.gif
)

we have old tractor tires and I need a duck pond..

Love this one!
just liked this one

jello shot with a handle,,,must remember this

So Cute!!!
i am pretty sure nothing wants to live in my shoes.

great little fruit cups

does glow in the dark paint really work this well.

Don't know if it works that well or not, cool idea... like the glowing flagstone path.

Hi to everyone! I'm relatively new to BYC and was wondering if anyone could help me. We have chicks and ducklings that we are raising together in the same brooder. Does anyone know if the chicks can have niacin water? I wanted to ask before I put it in the waterer for the whole crowd. Thanks!
Welcome to the site!! Graceton as in Indiana Co Graceton?

I spent the day building bottoms and platforms for my breeding pens. I also built a 8'x22"x22" brooder for in the sunroom. In order to build the bottoms and platforms, we had to clean out some of the shed. Cleaned out the old dog kennel for the KCs. I really and beat. I am ready for a hot tea, a steaming bath and my bed.

It's still a dump, but we are getting there. We are still dealing with the other peoples' junk and garbage. This shed was used as a dumpster for all the household garbage - literally. Dewey said I can have the shed for a chicken coop since it has electricity and it's close to the house. The back left corner will be 4 or 5 pens for the LFs and a grow out pen. The right, where the cages are now, will be where my feed and shaving will be. The front right will be cleaned out and shelves removed (man door and cat door is behind the shelves) for more small breeding pens like I have now. I will have 2 pen setups like on the left front in that corner. I may even build another row up the middle in the front.

KCs in their Dogloo and the dog kennel. Hey, I can't put them in with the older ducks and geese yet. At least this is easy to clean - just hose it!

And then the new brooder...
Nice!! Looks like a very productive day!

I spent the day building bottoms and platforms for my breeding pens. I also built a 8'x22"x22" brooder for in the sunroom. In order to build the bottoms and platforms, we had to clean out some of the shed. Cleaned out the old dog kennel for the KCs. I really and beat. I am ready for a hot tea, a steaming bath and my bed.

It's still a dump, but we are getting there. We are still dealing with the other peoples' junk and garbage. This shed was used as a dumpster for all the household garbage - literally. Dewey said I can have the shed for a chicken coop since it has electricity and it's close to the house. The back left corner will be 4 or 5 pens for the LFs and a grow out pen. The right, where the cages are now, will be where my feed and shaving will be. The front right will be cleaned out and shelves removed (man door and cat door is behind the shelves) for more small breeding pens like I have now. I will have 2 pen setups like on the left front in that corner. I may even build another row up the middle in the front.

Looks like you're getting there! I enjoy projects like this.

And then the new brooder...

Nice looking chicks.
thumbsup.gif

Hi to everyone! I'm relatively new to BYC and was wondering if anyone could help me. We have chicks and ducklings that we are raising together in the same brooder. Does anyone know if the chicks can have niacin water? I wanted to ask before I put it in the waterer for the whole crowd. Thanks!
Welcome!
I should really stay away from pinterest,,,hubby gets a little antsy when I hand him projects..... we have old tractor tires and I need a duck pond..
Is the pond lined with rubber or cement?? I think that would be great...I will be on the lookout for one!
Awesome job!

Back
Top Bottom