Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

So much to catch up on!

My daughter, Hannah (9), is in the middle of her first hatch! She used her birthday money to buy silkies (eggs actually) and her own incubator (which acrually sucks, so I am building one for the next hatch)
Here is the video from the first egg that hatched!
A huge thank you to Sally Sunshine for all the amazing articles, and for pointing us toward CJ, and, of course Thanks a ton to CJ'S Silkies.

AWESOME!!!! I want one!!!
celebrate.gif
hahahaha

**Tweeter- I waited a year..yes..a year..I was on here..being a pain in the bottom half w/ questions...still..ahaha..until finally I got my girls! (Peaky Beaky)..Meta has beautiful Wyandottes...I am anxiously awaiting my 3rd in June from her, a BLRW...
big_smile.png
.....and got some fun "brewing" with MC....Got to love those Orps!!! Fluffy butts are the best....although, I have been seeing some pretty awesome birds on here!
love.gif
....it is hard waiting though
th.gif
hahaha

OMG I couldn't have waited a year, I would have exploded
lau.gif
I love how much info I have found out from a bunch of the forums, I have small notebook full of helpful stuff I can go do if I need info in a hurry LOL

So much to catch up on!

My daughter, Hannah (9), is in the middle of her first hatch! She used her birthday money to buy silkies (eggs actually) and her own incubator (which acrually sucks, so I am building one for the next hatch)
Here is the video from the first egg that hatched!
A huge thank you to Sally Sunshine for all the amazing articles, and for pointing us toward CJ, and, of course Thanks a ton to CJ'S Silkies.
thumbsup.gif
...that is great!! Congrats to your daughter!!
jumpy.gif
Sally is A "go to" girl.for info!...ahaha
bow.gif
, she has helped quite a few of us!!

OMG I couldn't have waited a year, I would have exploded
lau.gif
I love how much info I have found out from a bunch of the forums, I have small notebook full of helpful stuff I can go do if I need info in a hurry LOL
that is great!!...I have one too!!
highfive.gif
..hahaha, I am adding to it constantly! I read over it alot and every time I find something I forgot...
lol.png
...so much info on here & people who have pretty much been through it all...

I am in Reading Pa but moving in a few weeks to Pine Grove Pa (Schuykill County).

I raise Quail and Serama chickens. With our move, we will be on 9 acres of land and we are looking for more to add to the collection. IF POSSIBLE, I would GREATLY appreciate some pay it forwards so we can get started more and when the customers buy, I can either pay for what was sent OR hand off a deal to someone else that may need it.
We would like some (Eggs will do) Ducks, Turkeys, Dual purpose chickens, Goat and whatever else. NO Horses or Cow for now..lol..

PLEASE let me know if you can help us out!
Thanks for looking!
Are you still looking for chickens? My layer flock is housed at my brother's house and they have just gotten the notice they must vacate the property.

Back
Top Bottom