Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

ok, here are the pictures I promised. We have the floor in on the shed side and the two walls between the shed and coop part. Those two big holes in the walls are where the nest boxes will be :)

So my FIL came over to help with the water heater.. We drained it took the elements out, only to find out that they were fine. Started checking breakers and fuses.... A fuse had blown.... :rolleyes: Now why couldnt I think to check there first.... :he New fuse is on its way.. Feeling rather stupid...

So my FIL came over to help with the water heater.. We drained it took the elements out, only to find out that they were fine. Started checking breakers and fuses.... A fuse had blown.... :rolleyes: Now why couldnt I think to check there first.... :he New fuse is on its way.. Feeling rather stupid...

At least its a less expensive fix.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/grd/4366896635.html

Cream Legbar Rooster on CL. ^

Okay guys, I set the eggs on Thursday morning at 9 AM. It's Day 3, right? I'm pretty sure.

I candled the little silkie eggs from fisherlady today!! I had 4, and there were embryos/vein webs in 3! I couldnt see anything in the fourth, but I'll give it some more time.

I'm glad you are seeing development
yesss.gif

Honestly... I don't have any luck candling till day 7-10 usually... but I am doing it in the coop with a ticked off broody watching every move!
lau.gif

Went down to shady maple yesterday and the weather was amazing! It was really like spring there! Here in hazleton its freaking cold yet -.-! The only good thing is one of the ducks is laying.. Took this one with us to lancaster to the "the pet store" and the ignorance of this one lady who had another dog there... And I didnt want a fight to start between my dog and hers so I tried moving my dog away (had my camera on my neck and it happened fast!) and she thought it was funny how her dog was being all rilled up and letting it come to my dog like it was a big joke.. It was obvious that I didnt want the 2 to "play"... And in the shuffle of me moving my dog my camera flew off the stupid neck rope and landed on the concrete ground (I just got this camera and paid over 400 for it)... To say I was ****** is an understatement! They even proceeded to stand right behind us in line (I was getting reallllly sick of their crap) and then their dog pooped and the one employee told them about the clean up station to clean it up! But noo the guy just laughed like it was a joke and the lady smeered it... Like really? Talk about idiots!
LL
This is an outline of chickie .. she has an infected toe .. Not sure what Is going to happen to it... it started to crack where the dark (infected) part met the pink but swollen part... it slightly started to bleed.... Has anyone ever showed a chicken with a missing toe? Its just the tip... I am not 100% but it looks better then before but now its on the edge of possible falling off.
If you were at "Shady" you were 4mi from our place.On a Saturday there are THOUSANDS at both the grocery store and smorgasbord! Maybe the "Pa Unite" gang should have a meeting there! http://www.shady-maple.com/smorgasbord/

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/grd/4366896635.html

Cream Legbar Rooster on CL. ^

Okay guys, I set the eggs on Thursday morning at 9 AM. It's Day 3, right? I'm pretty sure.

I candled the little silkie eggs from fisherlady today!! I had 4, and there were embryos/vein webs in 3! I couldnt see anything in the fourth, but I'll give it some more time.

I'm glad you are seeing development :yesss:  
Honestly... I don't have any luck candling till day 7-10 usually... but I am doing it in the coop with a ticked off broody watching every move! :lau

I tried to candle the brown and green ones but my flashlight wasn't bright enough for those. My dad has a big LED mag light that I'll use later.

You're going to be mad, but what roos do you have again? :lol:

At least its a less expensive fix.

:th      At least the new fuse is easier and cheaper.

So true!! I am happy it is an easy and cheap fix. :)

Back
Top Bottom