Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Anyone planning to have Bourbon Red turkey poults for sale next month? If so PM me, I would only want 5 or 7 (depending on the price maybe more
wink.png
)
We are in Chester County and our last hatches are going in, so will have some available, send me a message if interested, they are $12 each. Birds are from nice round show stock.

Hi everyone!!! It has been forever................... since I been on BYC. Miss you all!!! I might have time to read posts now............ hopefully.

I am in search of a tom turkey. Or I have turkey hens for sale. Whichever comes first. Tom must be mottled or palm (Bbs). Thank you for any help!

Hi everyone!!! It has been forever................... since I been on BYC. Miss you all!!! I might have time to read posts now............ hopefully.

I am in search of a tom turkey. Or I have turkey hens for sale. Whichever comes first. Tom must be mottled or palm (Bbs). Thank you for any help!
Hi heather!!!

Glad to see you stopping in.... hope all has been well in your neck of the woods!

Hey guys, my fiance and I are planning on buying some land in New Hampshire and raising some ducks. Anyone have a suggestion as to how many would be a good amount for us? We were thinking about buying more Khaki Campbell's or getting the hatchery mixed ducklings from Metzer's farm. I'd be thankful for any and all opinions. Thanks :)

Sorry about your tom (I assume something happened to him, we recently lost a breeding tom). I might have a mottled or palm tom available later in the year. I doubt that helps much, but if nothing else comes through . . .

Hey guys, my fiance and I are planning on buying some land in New Hampshire and raising some ducks. Anyone have a suggestion as to how many would be a good amount for us? We were thinking about buying more Khaki Campbell's or getting the hatchery mixed ducklings from Metzer's farm. I'd be thankful for any and all opinions. Thanks :)

How many acres are you planning on? Will you have a pond on your land? If so how big? (To many ducks constantly in a small pond will get dirty real fast and can lead to botulism if not cleaned out regularly)
Do you want the ducks just for enjoyment? Or do you want them for eggs or meat for yourselves or for selling?
Getting mixed ducklings from Metzer sounds like a great idea! Especially if you're looking for pretty "lawn ornaments"/pets. If any breeds don't fit what you want you could sell or eat them.

I've only had ducks for a year, so if you can't get good answers here you should also post in the duck forum. There's a lot of experienced duck owners there.

We were planning on around 15 acres. We want them for pets and because we love ducks. Of course, eggs are a plus and excess ducklings/birds would be sold. I don't know if we could bring ourselves to eat them :/ the land we were looking at has a river going through it. I figured any waterfowl would love that lol.

Back
Top Bottom