Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

HI all im from southwestern Pa up near kittanning and clarion. I am looking to see if anyone knows where to get any ducklings from? really would love muscovy ducklings.

Freehling Farms in Kittaning will be getting some next week, they are on Facebook. Just stopped in on sunday, wonderful farm.

Looks like @Roada Red is east of you @Auroradream26 so we'd have to meet up both on my way east and on my way west. Or, you could skip the train and meet Road Red in Hollidaysburg or Huntingdon or some other mid point since you are only about an hour and a half apart.

Or, they may be others near my route in the east who have turkeys that can hitch a ride on the train.

Easter chicken train departs Beaver Co on Thursday evening and returns on Tuesday. So far all stops will be in the westward direction (Tuesday).

Ok holidays rug is about an 30 or a little more drive but I could never get my parents to go any where more than 15 minutes away for a chicken or turkey or something

Last edited:
Not sure if she's able to but does anybody in the way of the current edition of the chicken train have a Freindly rooster that needs a new home?

There was talk a week or so ago about unwanted roosters. It was a newbie near Northampton maybe (and that's about 10 minutes away from where I'll be all weekend). Find yourself a roo near my route and I'm happy to transport.

Looks like @Roada Red is east of you @Auroradream26 so we'd have to meet up both on my way east and on my way west. Or, you could skip the train and meet Road Red in Hollidaysburg or Huntingdon or some other mid point since you are only about an hour and a half apart.

Or, they may be others near my route in the east who have turkeys that can hitch a ride on the train.

Easter chicken train departs Beaver Co on Thursday evening and returns on Tuesday. So far all stops will be in the westward direction (Tuesday).

I feel like a dummy now since I didn't even check where Rhoda red was at lol. I could easily just meet somewhere so don't even worry about that one. I do have a rooster to pass on to Chaos18 if he wants him. That would still be on your return trip though.

Not sure if she's able to but does anybody in the way of the current edition of the chicken train have a Freindly rooster that needs a new home?

I'm not sure how close I am to the current "train track", but I still have my Blue Andalusian rooster that needs a home! He's only about 5 months old, so still learning his "roosterness". So far no trouble, though! Just likes to talk! I'd love for him to get a good home.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom